New single coil RDA

Paul33

General dumbass
LV

Awards
I’m looking for a new single coil RDA.

Something with a despish juice well so I don’t have to drip all the time.

Was looking at the drop solo but recommendations are very welcome.

Asmodus c4. Epic flavour atty and zero leaky leaky

For flavor I'd recommend the Recurve by Wotofo, but it will fail on the juice wells. Not very deep at all, I get 3 decent lung hits before having to squonk again. All that being said the flavor is top notch.

I've got a Recurve and a Drop Solo.

IMO:

Recurve gives you better flavour but is better suited for squonking. There is virtually no juice well.
Drop Solo gives you adequate flavour but decent sized juice well

Lastly for some reason I get a lot of spit back with the Solo but not with the Recurve which is weird because I put the same build in both of them and wick them both tightly

hi, I got the solo, but squonk, but you'll have no issue dripping, deep well, flavour is ok,ish

also have recurve, flavour much better but shallow well

did you ever get an RDTA ?

For flavor I'd recommend the Recurve by Wotofo, but it will fail on the juice wells. Not very deep at all, I get 3 decent lung hits before having to squonk again. All that being said the flavor is top notch.
Thanks @Viper_SA but I had a recurve and it’s a pain as a dripper.

hi, I got the solo, but squonk, but you'll have no issue dripping, deep well, flavour is ok,ish

also have recurve, flavour much better but shallow well

did you ever get an RDTA ?
Negative on the Rdta. I bought another bb instead so sorted there.

I’m looking for a RDA for home use specifically. Al my RDA’s currently are dual bar the dead rabbit sq bitnim over that a bit. Maybe I should just fiddle with the build in there and stick with what I have.

Decisions decisions.

I've got a Recurve and a Drop Solo.

IMO:

Recurve gives you better flavour but is better suited for squonking. There is virtually no juice well.
Drop Solo gives you adequate flavour but decent sized juice well

Lastly for some reason I get a lot of spit back with the Solo but not with the Recurve which is weird because I put the same build in both of them and wick them both tightly
I hear it gives really good flavour but I suppose it’s subjective like everything else.

Spitback just SUCKS

Negative on the Rdta. I bought another bb instead so sorted there.

I’m looking for a RDA for home use specifically. Al my RDA’s currently are dual bar the dead rabbit sq bitnim over that a bit. Maybe I should just fiddle with the build in there and stick with what I have.

Decisions decisions.

check out the Rebirth

check out the Rebirth
Or maybe get a squonker like you say for the profile mesh thing I have in the cupboard.

I had it on the mech squonker but my holy goodness does it ramp fast on a mech. Maybe better suited to a reg squonker o_O

I have the Recurve and the Drop Solo as well. The Recurve is very good on flavour. I was advised to take the coil as high as possible by one of the sales guys at Sir Vape. The flavour is great but spit back is slight when the coil is so high up. The Drop Solo is good on flavour and yes, it has plenty of space in the well. I dropped the coil a little lower and spaced it on the Drop Solo and was surprised that the flavour was still good and cut the spit back down a lot.

I've got the drop solo and I find the flavor pretty meh on it so I slotted in a dual coil into it and boom it shines and performs wonderfully with dualies.

So as a single coil atty I don't think it's the best. My hadaly and Citadel are still the best for flavor in my opinion but ain't much of a well in them.

Another option is the wotofo profile... Yes it's mesh but heard good things about it in single coil mode. Good luck with ur find bud.

Advekin Gorge 24mm RDA , very similar in deck design to the Wasp Nano RDA.

Has good flavour, nice airflow and I like the protruding Squonk pin which allows for some juice to be left inside the well after Squonking.

There are still some around, The Vapery has stock. Older RDA, think it was released in 2016.

A0AD2840-6963-42D7-804C-F873A2085DBE.jpeg

Thanks everyone.

I’ll have a look at all the suggestions.

You guys are awesome :clap:

Remember to let us know what RDA you get.

P.S

STAY AWAY FROM THE DROP SOLO......... ;)

Depends on budget but pretty much any 22mm RDA , except the WASP :p you think the Solo has spitback lol

In no particular order , and depending on budget :

Citadel
O Atty X
Haku Phenom
Recurve
Hadaly
Mjolnir (probably the best of the bunch if you need a deep juice well)

Profile, I find I got better flavour off it than the recurve, with the mesh you can dump a lot juice before you have to drip again. All round winner rda for me. I have yet to try it with a normal coil as I’m enjoying the mesh a lot

Depends on budget but pretty much any 22mm RDA , except the WASP :p you think the Solo has spitback lol

In no particular order , and depending on budget :

Citadel
O Atty X
Haku Phenom
Recurve
Hadaly
Mjolnir (probably the best of the bunch if you need a deep juice well)

Any idea where I can get a Mjolnir? I did a quick search but cant track it down locally?

Any idea where I can get a Mjolnir? I did a quick search but cant track it down locally?

Yeah don;t think anyone stocks it locally best bet is get it via canoe service from 3F or the likes :) , lemme know if you ordering will also like to get one.

Back