New Stock Arrived Today

VapeGrrl

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi

Just to let you all know that I received some more stock of the oldies but goodies:

- kayfun-mini-2-1
- Kayfun Lite Plus Brushed Stainless
- Aqua
- Protank Mini 3 Atomiser - clear and grey glass
- Omega

and brand new stock which unfortunately I cannot load until @JakesSA is back which will be Sunday but I might as well tell you anyway:

- Plumveils
- Orchids
- Awesome drip tips in different shapes and colours
- ITaste SVD
- Coil jigs
- Lekka vapours e- liquid

Im waiting for the email to arrive...Just by the way I'm in Harare and the internet is as slow as.... Our lovely postal service, No wait even slower :confused:

I apologies for the poor quality of the photographs as they are taken at night without my glasses and kids running around but a huge thank you to @Darth_V@PER for helping me post them :clap:

The second picture with all five colours, they are plastic and the rest of the pictures are glass and aluminium tips

@JakesSA sent me the catalog and told me to choose a few. It was really hard deciding but I will see how these go and maybe order different ones next time

I want the black vase and the black "glass" one with the swirl
They will look stunning on Amy :rock:

sent from a Reo & MVP happy cloud

Unfortunately I have no idea on the prices, I can ask @JakesSA tomorrow as that is his job but if he cant help me (as he is away on business) then I will only be able to tell you on Sunday when he returns

Awww shucks, I was thinking of stopping by tomorrow to grab a coil jig. Got a price via PM :angel:

Back