New Stock Arrived Today

It was such bad timing with the new stock arriving and him having to go over seas so I do sincerely apologize for not knowing how to load stock and making you guys wait. I think I may have to hand my title of "real owner at vapeclub"over to @JakesSA :worried:

No one minds @VapeGrrl :) Hope has a safe trip and is back before you know it!!!

I fully agree with Mike, nobody minds at all, these things happen and you gave us a sneak peak of what's to come, don't be so hard on yourself, you guys are doing an amazing job :rock:

sent from a Reo & MVP happy cloud

I'm coming to visit you tomorrow @VapeGrrl

Need a glass and aluminum:D full bore drip tip

Cough cough, if you're looking for a photographer, I'd gladly help out

I'd be glad to help you guys out even just for some nice prices ;) Not sure if you saw my IPV glam shot

IPV.jpg

Love the ragged edge, I think I may have to employ you. Would you be willing to accept vape gear as payment ;-)
I'm not really sure if you have seen my addiction yet but would do anything to help the community. Free vape gear or not :clap: Just love Vape Club and wouldn't mind helping at all!!!! :happy:

@VapeGrrl . how much are these?
id like to get the glass one in the first pic. the one of the left with majority black

when will this be on the site, looks like you guys are taking my money this month, also when will the IPV's be in stock

I dont have the price on the drip tips at the moment but will let you know as soon as Jaco gives them to me as for the IPV'S they are arriving today. Will post as soon as they get here

ok that glass with black swirl is awesome. will be waiting patiently for those prices

Back