New stock in at Atomix!

@Frostbite You are clearly not playing fair, you know i have an addiction to new toys and you know how close to you i am;)

That Fountain V2 RTA looks lonely there on the website...

@Frostbite You are clearly not playing fair, you know i have an addiction to new toys and you know how close to you i am;)

That Fountain V2 RTA looks lonely there on the website...

The fountain v2 is really a great atty. I have one and a friend of mine. Really great atties. You won't be sorry.

Very tempted to give it a go

For the lazy clickers, here's what we got in:

• Kangertech Subox Nano
  • UD Bellus
  • IPV D2
  • Kangertech Subox Mini's
  • Stainless steel resistance wire
  • Fountain V2
  • Authentic Wotofo Lush Rda
  • Authentic Wotofo Sapor Rda
  • Tugboat Mech Box Mod + RDA + Pouch
  • Clapton Wire
  • Authentic Coilmaster v2 kits
  • Kangertech Subtank mini (Black)
  • ijust 2
  • Smok Koopor Plus 200W TC Mod (SS)
  • Istick 60W TC Full kit (Includes Melo 2 Atomizer)
Happy Vaping Chaps!

Just about to check-out and spotted this Blue Bottle Sale thing. Why did I not look here first :banghead:
Now I'll wait patiently.....

ps. plzzzz some colour options for the wotofo attys, and the iStick 60w express kit (mod only at R580 or R700 with batt) would be such a great help so we can just shop everything at one stop.

Also I couldn't find the minimum order amount to qualify for free shipping, I only came to know after I had reached that amount in my cart, just a suggestion it may be useful to have that info clearly displayed, will probably attract people seeing as so many vendors don't offer that.

Thanks!

Just about to check-out and spotted this Blue Bottle Sale thing. Why did I not look here first :banghead:
Now I'll wait patiently.....

ps. plzzzz some colour options for the wotofo attys, and the iStick 60w express kit (mod only at R580 or R700 with batt) would be such a great help so we can just shop everything at one stop.

Also I couldn't find the minimum order amount to qualify for free shipping, I only came to know after I had reached that amount in my cart, just a suggestion it may be useful to have that info clearly displayed, will probably attract people seeing as so many vendors don't offer that.

Thanks!

Thanks for the pointers MR @M5000 ,

We do have a little pop up on the bottom of the page that counts down to free shipping ( See shipping.png attached ) I will make sure to have it displayed more prominently.

We will be getting in some colored Atty 3's, will also order some 60w tc mods in our next shipment.

We try bring in variety rather than quantity and for us it seems to be a winner so far.

Thanks for the advice and appreciate your visitations to our site, We are doing a count of blue bottle stock and will upload it to a new link called "Blue Bottle Sale" by this afternoon.

Have a great one and Happy Vaping!

Attachments

• shipping.png
    shipping.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 31
Thanks for the pointers MR @M5000 ,

We do have a little pop up on the bottom of the page that counts down to free shipping ( See shipping.png attached ) I will make sure to have it displayed more prominently.

We will be getting in some colored Atty 3's, will also order some 60w tc mods in our next shipment.

We try bring in variety rather than quantity and for us it seems to be a winner so far.

Thanks for the advice and appreciate your visitations to our site, We are doing a count of blue bottle stock and will upload it to a new link called "Blue Bottle Sale" by this afternoon.

Have a great one and Happy Vaping!
Start counting those bottles @Frostbite, I will be cleaning out the blue bottles on saturday!!!

Nice one @M5000 Its good to see i am not the only one telling Frostbite to make changes his website ;)

Back