***NEW STOCK*** - SIR VAPE

Which lucky person got Tip #1? I was sooooo tempted by that one and number 14, which I see is also gone!

Oh sorry :--P. Shucks I also bought #14 by mistake
Good choices!

On a completely unrelated topic, what's your address, and where do you keep your vape gear at night while you're asleep? ;)

Hi guys will try to better on the photos next time. Im no photographer maybe what i will do is get @hands to photograph his tips and send them to us with the tips as it is a massive undertaking to catalog them all and load close to a 100 tips at once . But thanks for your understanding.

Hi guys will try to better on the photos next time. Im no photographer maybe what i will do is get @hands to photograph his tips and send them to us with the tips as it is a massive undertaking to catalog them all and load close to a 100 tips at once . But thanks for your understanding.

Already told him to do that 3 days ago @BigGuy! Also that will help you get them online quicker! :D

We do take pics of the tips, all i need to do is add your sample size tip in the pic, it is not a problem.

Interesting... i see mooch has rated them with a CDR of 19 and recommended them over the 30Q because they can run at a higher voltage for longer.

Last edited:
Damn, I just bought the Smok Micro one, would've liked to get theSmok Osub rather, anyway..

How does the Serpent mini 25 sit on this new Snowwolf mini?

Damn, I just bought the Smok Micro one, would've liked to get theSmok Osub rather, anyway..

How does the Serpent mini 25 sit on this new Snowwolf mini?

Happens everytime I order from sir vape. Next day , boom new stock

Those snowwolf minis look nice. I think my red one needs a companion.
Or i need to bribe my wife with this one to get mine back. :)

Back