***NEW STOCK*** - SIR VAPE

Will there be a purple minikin 1.5 in the future? They are from Asmodus right and not the other company cloning their stuff?

Yes there will be @Migs . I have them on order from Asmodus.

@Clouds4Days not yet. Speaking to them this eve again. Been slight delay but they said around 15-20th to ship. If any changes will let you know.

@Clouds4Days not yet. Speaking to them this eve again. Been slight delay but they said around 15-20th to ship. If any changes will let you know.

Thanks @Sir Vape
You know us impatient vapers hahaha.
One more thing guys...
Just wanna say thank you for always being spot on with my orders and being ontop of your game with new products.
Big thumbs up Sir Vape team.
I only have one issue though... Yous aren't in JHB :)

Does anyone know if the Purple minikin will be matt or polished?

Update and some new information on the Minikin V1.5 150W mods. I called their distribution center this morning and asked some questions.

As we know only the black version has been released so far (and is in stock at least at one vendor there in SA). They have not received information yet when the other colors will be released, but suspect the white version will be next.

The black and purple have a rubberized finish, the white and red metallic are gloss finish like the white body on the VGOD 120W.

They were holding my order for both a black and white to wait for the white one to come... but they offered and are sending the black one on to me now, and will notify me when the white version comes in.

All for now...

Does anyone know if the Purple minikin will be matt or polished?

According to @Spydro the purple is a rubberized finished.

According to @Spydro the purple is a rubberized finished.

"The black and purple have a rubberized finish, the white and red metallic are gloss finish like the white body on the VGOD 120W."

That statement was according to what Michael at the asMODus DS told me on the phone Monday morning. I just passed it on.

He also said he would ship my black one to me Monday and send me the tracking number via email. Black is still in stock, no email yet that it was shipped, no update to my order status on their web site either.

Was really hoping for a polished purple, guess ill settle for the red then, any news on a lime green coming in?

White & Purple Minikin v1.5 have shipped. Expect them mid week next week. Other colours have been ordered and will be shipped as they arrive. Purple is rubberised :) There is no lime green on the cards yet but there is an interesting yellow and black coming in July. The purple looks awesome.

http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/pre-orders

@Sir Vape I'm in Umhlanga (on a bit of a break for the first time in a long time) from tomorrow to Tuesday, maybe I should pop in by you guys.

Should probably just get my overdraft increased before I fly down... :wave1:

Hey @Nimatek sorry for the delay. Red is coming but they have delayed it for some reason. Not sure why????? Will update as we know.

White & Purple Minikin v1.5 have shipped. Expect them mid week next week. Other colours have been ordered and will be shipped as they arrive. Purple is rubberised :) There is no lime green on the cards yet but there is an interesting yellow and black coming in July. The purple looks awesome.

http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/pre-orders

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! :zpong::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao:can't wait for my white Minikin!!

@Sir Vape could you guys get me a Sigelei 100w WÜD Skin next time your order from them please? Can arrange to pay a deposit if necessary.

Back