***NEW STOCK*** - SIR VAPE

Good day @Sir Vape , any chance you guys are looking to get The Spartan from Vapor Modified, if not, really should take a look at it :p Also maybe Apocalypse gen 2 RDA, the Goon killer.

Hi guys will you be getting in the Therion 166 this year?

Hey there we have decided to give the 167 from Lost Vapes a miss. We have always been biggers fans of HCigar DNA mods. They have just released a 167 DNA Model which we should have in later today. HCigar in my opinion is a better built mod and their recent styling is off the charts.2016112115131109p4mg (1).jpg

Hey there we have decided to give the 167 from Lost Vapes a miss. We have always been biggers fans of HCigar DNA mods. They have just released a 167 DNA Model which we should have in later today. HCigar in my opinion is a better built mod and their recent styling is off the charts.View attachment 77803
That is fantastic. Will be ordering one pretty soon!

Didn't want to sukkel with a new thread, so leaving this here. My Smok G-Priv is very much my precioussss at the moment, TC is perfect. Always a pleasure to order from @Sir Vape , never need to worry about messed up shipping.
On that note, I ordered a tank recently from a vendor not on this forum and it arrived wrapped in a brown paper bag ... ratchet much? :UNHAPPYNESS:

Didn't want to sukkel with a new thread, so leaving this here. My Smok G-Priv is very much my precioussss at the moment, TC is perfect. Always a pleasure to order from @Sir Vape , never need to worry about messed up shipping.
On that note, I ordered a tank recently from a vendor not on this forum and it arrived wrapped in a brown paper bag ... ratchet much? :UNHAPPYNESS:

one hassle with the super duper sir vape packaging.wen u trembling with excitement getting thru their stellar packaging is like trying to get into the bunker at nkandla

@Sir Vape , you guys know how to bugger up a budget. Awesome stuff indeed. Can you please add a greater variety of wire and wick if possible.
Cheers:party::campeon::campeon2:

I'm sure I tick @Sir Vape off when I do this, but you guys should see the new stock that is up!

I actually just got two of the items from overseas as I couldn't find them locally. Which is a pity because I could have sent someone to pick these up from them today, but now I have to wait for them to arrive :doh:

http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/new/products/new-cthulhu-shuriken-rda-24mm

http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/new/products/new-cthulhu-mtl-rta-24mm?variant=33012310158

I'm particularly keen on the MTL RTA, the dripper is just because I think I need another attempt on a dripper that isn't a clone, and this one is pretty metal. You guys need to get these so by the time I received mine you can tell me how to best set them up! :rolleyes:

I'm sure I tick @Sir Vape off when I do this, but you guys should see the new stock that is up!

I actually just got two of the items from overseas as I couldn't find them locally. Which is a pity because I could have sent someone to pick these up from them today, but now I have to wait for them to arrive :doh:

http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/new/products/new-cthulhu-shuriken-rda-24mm

http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/new/products/new-cthulhu-mtl-rta-24mm?variant=33012310158

I'm particularly keen on the MTL RTA, the dripper is just because I think I need another attempt on a dripper that isn't a clone, and this one is pretty metal. You guys need to get these so by the time I received mine you can tell me how to best set them up! :rolleyes:
Just get more, then you will have 2 of each lol.

I just pulled the trigger on the conquerer mini... will I have one in hand before @Rob Fisher ? Hope so!

Just get more, then you will have 2 of each lol.

I just pulled the trigger on the conquerer mini... will I have one in hand before @Rob Fisher ? Hope so!
Haha! I might if they're as good! I'm praying for a Subtank Mini replacement so people can stop laughing at me! Hahaha!

You actually might be in luck, I think Rob is still in the sticks, so unless he comes past SV on his way home, you might beat him for reals!

Haha! I might if they're as good! I'm praying for a Subtank Mini replacement so people can stop laughing at me! Hahaha!

You actually might be in luck, I think Rob is still in the sticks, so unless he comes past SV on his way home, you might beat him for reals!

Well the Serpent Sub Ohm basically use the same Kangertech coils, so you will like that!

I'm praying for a Subtank Mini replacement

I just love how easy the Subtank Mini is to rebuild and wick @Stosta
And it doesn't leak. And its quite economical at low power.
Wish I could get another V2 in silver.

The flavour is not as "sharp" for me as the Lemo1 but it makes up for it in ease of rebuild/wicking and its reliability out and about.

I just love how easy the Subtank Mini is to rebuild and wick @Stosta
And it doesn't leak. And its quite economical at low power.
Wish I could get another V2 in silver.

The flavour is not as "sharp" for me as the Lemo1 but it makes up for it in ease of rebuild/wicking and its reliability out and about.
I have a Silver STM that was given to me that I would be happy to pass on (I'm betting this Cthulu will be a winner for me!). Will you PM me on how to tell if it's a V2?

Back