New Subtank Mini

Q-Ball

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So I just received another ST mini from @Derick and @Melinda at Skyblue and I have noticed it has Dual airflow, how awesome. The airflow on this tank is amazing compared to the 1st one I bought from them.

Last edited:
Difficult to see it from side view so I took 2 pics

uploadfromtaptalk1431074826459.jpguploadfromtaptalk1431074849425.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

thanks - thats pretty epic!

i suppose now you can close it off like the lemo 2 for a tight MTL hit

Nice. Spose the RBA section is still the same? They really need to increase the size of the juice channels and the size of the air holes on the base some how. I find the stock coils give better airflow than the RBA.

Nice. Spose the RBA section is still the same? They really need to increase the size of the juice channels and the size of the air holes on the base some how. I find the stock coils give better airflow than the RBA.

I am hoping that they fixed the channels in the RBA.
@Q-Ball Are you able to let us know, please, if the RBA section is the same as the previous version?

The channels appear to be the same size. I have been using 70% VG in the standard RBA for the last month with minimal dry hits though.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Another thing I noticed on the new mini's. Apart from the new dual air, they've changed the smaller airflow option to a tiny 1mm hole per side for MUCH tighter mouth to lung draws.

Last edited:
Back