New tank..

AeonAIR

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys, I want to start vaping with rda tank, been using rdta ijoy combo on smok T-Priv. I've been looking around online but still not exactly sure which one to get as there are so many to choose from and as it's going to be my first rda purchase. Any ideas? Thank you!

The Oumier Wasp seems to be a good buy, you can get it for R350. :) I've felt tempted to get it myself, but really enjoying the RTAs lately.

Mayby a 528 Customs Goon, a nice Goon or definitly a GOON ?
Goon looks pretty solid, either Goon or Druga augvape I think..kind of like the clamp snag deck for some reason.. saw that the 528 customs Goon v1.5 doesn't come with 510 drip tip adapter, not exactly sure what that means even, like doesn't come with a drip tip at all? thank you.. and yeah i'm really a noob when it cames to rda but learning everyday!

Dead rabbit .... tried a buddies Rabbit on Saturday and well my socks may of been knocked off a bit :O

Goon looks pretty solid, either Goon or Druga augvape I think..kind of like the clamp snag deck for some reason.. saw that the 528 customs Goon v1.5 doesn't come with 510 drip tip adapter, not exactly sure what that means even, like doesn't come with a drip tip at all? thank you.. and yeah i'm really a noob when it cames to rda but learning everyday!
A 510 drip adaptor is placed on the top cap when you want to use a 510 size drip tip, by default the goon uses a wide bore 810 size drip tip and the hole in the top cap accomodates for this size drip tip !

810-and-510-drip-tip-1024x1024.jpg

The Oumier Wasp seems to be a good buy, you can get it for R350. :) I've felt tempted to get it myself, but really enjoying the RTAs lately.
that's a good deal! I would prefer dual coil build though.. what i have on my ijoy combo rdta. Also enjoy rdta but don't really like big glass tube, like the dripping idea as much that i now just drip on this rdta tank not even filling liquid in tube doesn't work great ofcourse can't put much juice on deck cause leaking but yeah i get the rda feel i suppose but thanks!

A 510 drip adaptor is placed on the top cap when you want to use a 510 size drip tip, by default the goon uses a wide bore 810 size drip tip and the hole in the top cap accomodates for this size drip tip !

Got it thanks! suppose 810 drip tip better..

that's a good deal! I would prefer dual coil build though.. what i have on my ijoy combo rdta. Also enjoy rdta but don't really like big glass tube, like the dripping idea as much that i now just drip on this rdta tank not even filling liquid in tube doesn't work great ofcourse can't put much juice on deck cause leaking but yeah i get the rda feel i suppose but thanks!
Get yourself a Oumier VLS rda R350. Works well in single or dual coil, you can also do vertical or horizontal coils Very impressed with it

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

you rate..sounds tempting! what kind of deck and is it comfortable to build on? Thanks!

Postless deck so can chuck some chunky coils on...personally haven't built one but quite a few people own a rabbit so they are more qualified to give an opinion than me
20180206_121550.png

Postless deck so can chuck some chunky coils on...personally haven't built one but quite a few people own a rabbit so they are more qualified to give an opinion than me
View attachment 121404
it is a breeze to build on !
And what i like the most is that the way the coils clamp down (against the flat side of the coil), it does not bend or mess up your coils ! Lovit

I was about the toss the rabbit in the not used dark section of my cuppoard, but then i got the butcher & priest challenge caps for it and the flavour/airflow is on par with the Goon's

flavour/airflow is on par with the Goon's

True story? I must investigate this poor deceased bunny RDA that is being raves about then cause I’m a goon fan!!

What’s the single coil one like? Have you tried it?

Get yourself a Oumier VLS rda R350. Works well in single or dual coil, you can also do vertical or horizontal coils Very impressed with it

ok..oumier VLS vs goon.. decision time!! maybe for my first buy VLS will do! thanks!

Get yourself a Oumier VLS rda R350. Works well in single or dual coil, you can also do vertical or horizontal coils
emoji106.png
Very impressed with it
emoji106.png

ok..oumier VLS vs goon.. decision time!! maybe for my first buy VLS will do! thanks!
View attachment 121404
also haven't built on postless deck..but looks pretty rad..always good to try something new i suppose !!

Maybe have a look at the Peerles RDA as well, good entry level dripper and it gives good clouds and flavour at a very reasonable price, good place to start to see if you really enjoy dripping. If you are set on the dripping part and made up your mind fully the Goon or the 1.5 are great options, and great quality. Dead Rabbit is also making headway and rave reviews on it means a lot of people are enjoying it.
Many happy clouds to you and hope you find the perfect setup for you.

Get yourself a Oumier VLS rda R350. Works well in single or dual coil, you can also do vertical or horizontal coils
emoji106.png
Very impressed with it
emoji106.png

View attachment 121404
also haven't built on postless deck..but looks pretty rad..always good to try something new!!
Maybe have a look at the Peerles RDA as well, good entry level dripper and it gives good clouds and flavour at a very reasonable price, good place to start to see if you really enjoy dripping. If you are set on the dripping part and made up your mind fully the Goon or the 1.5 are great options, and great quality. Dead Rabbit is also making headway and rave reviews on it means a lot of people are enjoying it.
Many happy clouds to you and hope you find the perfect setup for you.[/QUO
Will have a look into those! Thanks a lot man!

On a budget the Oumier VLS for sure , otherwise the Drop ... I own the DR24 and the Drop and the DR has it's place but the Drop is something special.

P.S also I presume you have researched ohms law and all that , NB!! use the right batteries when building lower ohms VTC's or the like with a decent continuous pulse amperage rating (Google Mooch battery reviews). Be Safe ... (or have a good medical aid :p)

No right choice but lots of bad choices!

For a FIRST RDA experience I would personally consider a GOON or CSMNT

consult @KZOR and buy with confidence

@AeonAIR

As a virgin RDA'er i would advise you to go with the Morphe RDA.

1) Affordable
2) Very good flavour
3) Perfect to build on for a beginner
4) Ample airflow options for flavour/vapour balance
5) Includes driptip adapter so you can use both 810's and 510's
6) Includes a bottom feeding pin in case you get into squonking at a later stage
7) On special for R390 :)

https://vapeville.co.za/collections...tek-morphe-single-coil-spring-post-24-5mm-rda

GL with your decision. :)

Back