New vapers looking for budget: liquids,clones ect.

IVapesDaNicotine

My name Jeff
LV

Awards
I'm relatively new to vaping looking for some vendors and tips for liquids and RBA/RDA/RDTA/RSA stuff. Good clones vs authentic. Chinese imports. All that good stuff in the Gauteng area and internationally. Feel free to link sites and treads

Howzit, best bet is to Google vape shops in your area. Pop round and have a chat.
I'm 3 months and 8 mods in and only just found out what suites me.
What you looking for in particular,
Mouth to lung, clouds, flavour ?

Howzit, best bet is to Google vape shops in your area. Pop round and have a chat.
I'm 3 months and 8 mods in and only just found out what suites me.
What you looking for in particular,
Mouth to lung, clouds, flavour ?
im on my 1st mod i used to use vape pens it didn't work all that well, for now flavour is a bonus im just off cigarettes. im using a eleaf pico dual 200w, im waiting on fasttech for some clone rebuild-able atomizers. i like mouth to lung cloud vaping its pretty cool, im on a mixed strawberry cookies +-8mg juice. im thinking of going onto full diy juice.

I'd still say buy local. My imported stuff has taken over a month and probably got a month left to wait.
Maybe look on the classifieds forum?
@Silver likes his high nic juices, maybe he can help.
DIY is a lot of fun.

@IVapesDaNicotine, buying local is also my recommendation, not only to avoid the wait but also after sales support which may in some cases be needed.

On the home page there is an extensive list of supporting and diamond supporting vendors, any one of which stocks a large variety of vape gear and accessories. Some specialize in specific areas such as hardware, juices or DIY so feel free to browse online, you are sure to find whatever you need.

In terms of juices, DIY is your best bet yet it can be costly to get started. There are numerous threads on this on the forum so just browse to find what you seek.

Good luck on this journey and if you have the time just pop into the "Introduce yourself" thread and tell us a bit about yourself, it is always easier to assist a person you have some details about.

Regards

Back