New Vaping Journey

Been offline for a while, avoiding this forum a bit due to the guilt of being back on the stinkies ;( ran out of coils, and pretty much sick and tired of the last liquid i have left... My pocket does not allow me to replenish either... started off so well but ill offer this advice to any new members, budget well in advance and stock up on everything you need for a good couple of months while you save / plan for your next supply.

Been offline for a while, avoiding this forum a bit due to the guilt of being back on the stinkies ;( ran out of coils, and pretty much sick and tired of the last liquid i have left... My pocket does not allow me to replenish either... started off so well but ill offer this advice to any new members, budget well in advance and stock up on everything you need for a good couple of months while you save / plan for your next supply.

In the vaping game, there is nothing worse than running out of juice and coils (Except maybe an Eishkom power failure that lasts 2 days). Be like a boy scout - always prepared.

Back