New Wiener Logo!

Rooigevaar

Wiener!
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Wiener Vape Co. has some great things planned for 2017!

To Kick it off and to celebrate our new Diamond Supporting Vendor status here is a sneak peak with our new logo. Some of you will have noticed this on the Good Boy Private Stock bottles.

WienerVape_Logo50-01.png

Tell us what you think of it!

I think it will look great on a XXXL T-Shirt... all my Weiner T-Shirts were stolen by my daughters because they were too small for me. :oops:

Looks like an upside down, one eyed bird with its beek open.

Baron dude Baron. All the way up to 4xl and heavy high quality t's and golfers.

Sent from my Serpent Minikin

Baron has failed me, Uncle Rob unfortunately is a giant in the industry and helps to to big things for vaping, but finding a shirt that fits is no small feat.

Looks like an upside down, one eyed bird with its beek open.

Now it can not be unseen!!!! :eek: Was hoping the finer aspects like the droplet of juice would be noticed but I guess we could turn it upside down and re-brand to Gentleman Turkey Vape Co. :rofl:

Now it can not be unseen!!!! :eek: Was hoping the finer aspects like the droplet of juice would be noticed but I guess we could turn it upside down and re-brand to Gentleman Turkey Vape Co. :rofl:
Lol, sorry about that. The nature of my job is to think outside the box so my brain is trained to look at things differently. I also see a vase/jug with what I assume is a slice of cucumber or lime in it.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Baron has failed me, Uncle Rob unfortunately is a giant in the industry and helps to to big things for vaping, but finding a shirt that fits is no small feat.

Ask @Sir Vape where they get thier T-Shirts... The ones that Hugo got for me XXXL are damn near a perfect size for the big boys... and by big I am not referring to the stomach but more our outstanding physiques! :p

Back