Newbie needs help with kicking the stinkies

Xxx is really awesome.

At first i didnt really enjoy it as the litchi flavour reminded me of a pre workout i used to chug down with my nose blocked.
After the first tank i just cant get enough i got over the fact that this is not the pre workout and my mindset flipped 180.
Its been my adv for the past 2 weeks.

Have the same set up as you (minus the twisp, it is now buried in an e-waste bin). I don't know how long you've had your Kanger, but are you still on the first pre-made clapton in the box, the coil may just need to be replaced? I used to burn the all living hell out of twisp coils, but the claptons eventually tend to get dry and tasteless for me after a week.

Personally and it's just me (I am very much a newbie),once I asked some questions on here and some smart helpful people sorted me and stopped me from being paranoid, I started only taking 40-50 watt hits, and then I stopped even thinking about smokes, I find the warmth really enjoyable, nice big hits with all the air flow open. The clapton in my experience needs a bit of warm up before it actually starts producing flavourable stuff, usually start it at 20 watts and start moving up.

Side note: Open up the RBA kit and get in to it, honestly best thing I did, having a hand in your device, learning about it, getting creative, is something smokes could never give you, really helped me to forget they even existed.

Have the same set up as you (minus the twisp, it is now buried in an e-waste bin). I don't know how long you've had your Kanger, but are you still on the first pre-made clapton in the box, the coil may just need to be replaced? I used to burn the all living hell out of twisp coils, but the claptons eventually tend to get dry and tasteless for me after a week.

Personally and it's just me (I am very much a newbie),once I asked some questions on here and some smart helpful people sorted me and stopped me from being paranoid, I started only taking 40-50 watt hits, and then I stopped even thinking about smokes, I find the warmth really enjoyable, nice big hits with all the air flow open. The clapton in my experience needs a bit of warm up before it actually starts producing flavourable stuff, usually start it at 20 watts and start moving up.

Side note: Open up the RBA kit and get in to it, honestly best thing I did, having a hand in your device, learning about it, getting creative, is something smokes could never give you, really helped me to forget they even existed.

Jip, I replaced the coil a couple of times. All are 0.5ohm Clapton coils.
I actually build my first coil on the KBox RBA this weekend. Made it 1ohm and not bad. I like it so far. I have not gone above 30W but will try as I go along. Thanks for the advice.

@SAVaper howzit man.

I've had quite a similar experience to yours when I started out vapin'.

Now, please try this, and please let me know if it worked for you!

I also use to cough the whole time when vaping even at 10 watts. Then, the Joburg Vapemeet, I used my brother-in-laws dripper to test juices. That changed my entire vaping world!

From that day, in my subtank, I push the wattage to 22Watt, open the airholes, and I do lung hits ONLY, no coughing!

Funny thing, when I do mouth do lung, even today, I still cough!

@SAVaper howzit man.

I've had quite a similar experience to yours when I started out vapin'.

Now, please try this, and please let me know if it worked for you!

I also use to cough the whole time when vaping even at 10 watts. Then, the Joburg Vapemeet, I used my brother-in-laws dripper to test juices. That changed my entire vaping world!

From that day, in my subtank, I push the wattage to 22Watt, open the airholes, and I do lung hits ONLY, no coughing!

Funny thing, when I do mouth do lung, even today, I still cough!

Thanks @Clouder . I mostly do direct to lung @ 26W on both the tank and RDA with vents wide open. Sometimes MTL. The RDA is currently 1 ohm and tank 0.5 ohm. I can do 0 and 3mg without a problem. Small and big volume. When I do 6mg I cough.

What strength do you vape?

Back