Rellik

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Howzit, My name is Henk and I am an ex smoker.
Started vaping on Thursday and loving it. Bought some stuff from Vapour Mountain and already have my first convert. Have pointed a friend of mine to VM and he will also be getting his first order from them early next week :)

Welcome Henk

you have found a great place wotj lots of information and helpfull people - im sure you will enjoy your dtay here.

what setup do you have now :)

Howzit, My name is Henk and I am an ex smoker.
Started vaping on Thursday and loving it. Bought some stuff from Vapour Mountain and already have my first convert. Have pointed a friend of mine to VM and he will also be getting his first order from them early next week :)
Most welcome. Happy vaping.

Thanks guys.
Peter, I started small. I bought a EVOD dual kit. Will see how I progress from there :)

Hi and welcome to the forums

You will need a vv/vw battery in the very near future.

The evods got me off stinkies. , have a soft spot for them

Hi @Henk Burnett

Welcome, am still new here but through the help and knollage from this forum i am up and vaping a storm cloud.

Just remember dont be afraid to ask, there are very helpfull ppl here and all questions are good questions

Congrats on taking this big step towards a much healthier you! Every day you will find another reason why vaping is the future and it just keeps getting better and more exciting :)

Good luck on your journey

Welcome to the forum and well done on starting your vaping journey as well as already converting a friend :rock: have fun!!

sent from a MVP happy cloud

Back