Nic oxides problem

alex chen

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Nic oxides will always form, and are strongly colored compounds. Even in trace amounts they will color a juice, and at room temp if the bottle has been opened, they cannot be avoided. The different colors come about because of the environment, which can make for a yellow to orange most often, or even a pink rose color. It does NOT mean the juice is "bad", since the oxides that form are not at all harmful, and they will color a juice even if 0.1% of the nic oxidizes. My unflavored VG nic juices will go yellow after a time at room temp. My vanilla DIY juices will often go rose colored after some time. They are still good juices.

Nic oxides will always form, and are strongly colored compounds. Even in trace amounts they will color a juice, and at room temp if the bottle has been opened, they cannot be avoided. The different colors come about because of the environment, which can make for a yellow to orange most often, or even a pink rose color. It does NOT mean the juice is "bad", since the oxides that form are not at all harmful, and they will color a juice even if 0.1% of the nic oxidizes. My unflavored VG nic juices will go yellow after a time at room temp. My vanilla DIY juices will often go rose colored after some time. They are still good juices.
I agree with this. When I mix up my exclusive recipe, it will start off clear and then after a month going almost a dark caramel colour which means it has steeped right for a good amount of time - also this juice I mix ages well like rum or whisky - it has never gone off, even after a year steeping.

Back