Nicoticket - Juice Reviews

Whats the verdict on band camp from those that ordered?

Eventually found the time and pulled the trigger on an order!! From the reviews here, I'm very excited to try them out!

Eventually found the time and pulled the trigger on an order!! From the reviews here, I'm very excited to try them out!

you will not regret your purchase , if you do i will happily take them off your hands

bam! Nicoticket juices have arrived! No hassles, took about 12 days, at the premium shipping option tho. Only the CLS leaked a bit, one can see the skewness of the bottle where it was squashed somewhere between Nebraska and Kleve :D it took of the writing on some of the labels too...but I know whats in there anyway.

Now going to rewick the Kayfun....and guess what will be loaded? Feedback coming just now....

20140820_153250.jpg

whoa...just loaded Wakonda and did my first puffs. Running it in the Kayfun on the Vanilla @0.5 ohms. Thumbs up @Kent Brooks :clap: ! Its just first impressions...but I can see already that this becomes another regular.
Nice coffee flavour, and not overpowering, combined with tobacco, lightly sweet as I like it. @Andre .... u hit the nail on the head with my prefered flavours ;)

bam! Nicoticket juices have arrived! No hassles, took about 12 days, at the premium shipping option tho. Only the CLS leaked a bit, one can see the skewness of the bottle where it was squashed somewhere between Nebraska and Kleve :D it took of the writing on some of the labels too...but I know whats in there anyway.

Now going to rewick the Kayfun....and guess what will be loaded? Feedback coming just now....

View attachment 10168
USE sure to mention that leak on your next order Tom... Will make that right!

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 tricked out with AOKP

Heads up for this who is waiting on oreo. received mine today and boy is this a coil gunking juice of note. Juice taste excellent only problem is you need to rewick every couple of hours to keep the taste fresh
uze4ebu6.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Heads up for this who is waiting on oreo. received mine today and boy is this a coil gunking juice of note. Juice taste excellent only problem is you need to rewick every couple of hours to keep the taste fresh
uze4ebu6.jpg

Such is the price of quality...

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

uze4ebu6.jpg

@Kent Brooks did mention that it really bashes coils.

He even went as far to say that this juice is strictly for dripping. He doesn't recommend it at all for commercial tanks. Unless you don't mind flying through coils :p

Just a heads up as well for anyone interested in this and wanting to use it on commercial coils.

im still waiting for mine :-( 13 days since it was shipped and i took the most expensive option :(
Mine took 3 weeks and one day, was with cheapest option. Emailed customs yesterday, they had no record of it ... got slip today in mail & collected my babies! Seems like our postal service is getting more retarded ;)

our order that came yesterday took 8days and we chose the cheapest option

our order that came yesterday took 8days and we chose the cheapest option

Im begging to think that i have not recieved anything cause of the strike here from the post office but i thought they are not involved when it comes to usps priority mail.

I just got a response from Nicos from Clark and i was loling alot!

"Nicoticket.com Said:
Heya Paul - we've tortured the local USPS represenative - we have tied up in the basement. We're holding them hostage until your order arrives. :) Kidding of course. haha
Seriously - not to worry. Typicaly delivery time to SA is 6 to 10 business days after it hits Chicago. Priority Express, the step above Priority, typically goes in 3 to 5 business days. Keep in mind, there is some variance in delivery time (the above quotes are to major markets only). Unfortunately we can't control the USPS, but I still have every reason to believe that it will arrive - no worries."

Thats one brilliant response hahaha

ROUNDHOUSE at 18 mg on a Reo Grand with Reomizer2 at 0.54 ohms.

What they say on the web site:

* Profile - An aromatic blend of Cherries, Rose Petals, and Tobacco.
* One and done "short-run" offering - I'm not going to make it again. I love the end result, but it's an extremely deep pre-steep so this will be a boutique liquid that some will inevitably fall in love with and curse me for never undertaking again. It's better to have loved and lost than never to loved at all, folks.
* The first beta bottles are now 10 weeks old... the bulk of the liquid is being released after just 4 weeks. The floral notes have a tendency to recede, while the cherry and the tobacco notes have a tendency to come forward. We are releasing this liquid NOW because there is a definitive portion of the market that wants a strong/forward floral note. See below for some commentary on the subjective reports that ensued during beta testing.
* There are a significant number of people who will can say "I've never gotten a bad eLiquid from Nicoticket." We suspect that some may find this liquid to be unvapable, but we expect that will be the minority of people who try it. We fully expect there will be some post-purchase inquiries about tasting nothing but perfume - such is the nature of aromatics... you either love em' or you hate em'. If you haven't tried a well-executed aromatic vape with floral notes placed with purpose, it's a must try - but don't go overboard until you verify that you like the liquid. Some people have adopted a philosophy that "50ml is the new sample size." We're being extremely conservative with this one and encouraging people to try a small bottle first - if you enjoy it - then stock up (because this is a VERY short run). As is the case with every liquid, taste is extremely subjective. Some people taste nothing but the rose floral notes. Some people care barely detect the floral elements at all and get nothing but cherry tobacco. Some taste a straight up tobacco with no floral or cherry notes. There is an extremely wide variance in the reports that have come back from our internal and external beta testing in this product - overwhelmingly good - but this is a clearly a "love it or hate it" liquid. There are also some pleasant "surprises" thrown in that a couple people have noted in brief, but have been suitably unable to describe.

My comments:
If you like the smell/taste of rose petals this is one for you.

When I first tasted this one felt as if I was walking on a bed of rose petals. The aromatic floral notes are quite pronounced with some sweetness - on the inhale. On the exhale one can taste the cherries which makes it one of the dryer/less sweet Nicoticket juices I have had the pleasure of vaping. At this stage the tobacco is discernible, but definitely a supporting role only. The rose petal linger very nicely for quite some time afterwards. They say with steeping and/or below 0.5 ohms the cherry and tobacco is more pronounced. Will give it a shot in my Cyclone with AFC at 0.45 ohms (duals) later.

Not a juice to like on the first few toots, but persevere for a day or two and it really grows on one. As time progressed I found myself reaching more and more for the Reo with Roundhouse loaded.

This really is one of those most unique of juices. And it is never to be repeated - so get your bottle whilst still available. Certainly on my list for re-order, at least 2 bottles - one for steeping and one for enjoying, my own personal rose garden and a gourmet treat.

ROUNDHOUSE at 18 mg on a Reo Grand with Reomizer2 at 0.54 ohms.

What they say on the web site:

* Profile - An aromatic blend of Cherries, Rose Petals, and Tobacco.
* One and done "short-run" offering - I'm not going to make it again. I love the end result, but it's an extremely deep pre-steep so this will be a boutique liquid that some will inevitably fall in love with and curse me for never undertaking again. It's better to have loved and lost than never to loved at all, folks.
* The first beta bottles are now 10 weeks old... the bulk of the liquid is being released after just 4 weeks. The floral notes have a tendency to recede, while the cherry and the tobacco notes have a tendency to come forward. We are releasing this liquid NOW because there is a definitive portion of the market that wants a strong/forward floral note. See below for some commentary on the subjective reports that ensued during beta testing.
* There are a significant number of people who will can say "I've never gotten a bad eLiquid from Nicoticket." We suspect that some may find this liquid to be unvapable, but we expect that will be the minority of people who try it. We fully expect there will be some post-purchase inquiries about tasting nothing but perfume - such is the nature of aromatics... you either love em' or you hate em'. If you haven't tried a well-executed aromatic vape with floral notes placed with purpose, it's a must try - but don't go overboard until you verify that you like the liquid. Some people have adopted a philosophy that "50ml is the new sample size." We're being extremely conservative with this one and encouraging people to try a small bottle first - if you enjoy it - then stock up (because this is a VERY short run). As is the case with every liquid, taste is extremely subjective. Some people taste nothing but the rose floral notes. Some people care barely detect the floral elements at all and get nothing but cherry tobacco. Some taste a straight up tobacco with no floral or cherry notes. There is an extremely wide variance in the reports that have come back from our internal and external beta testing in this product - overwhelmingly good - but this is a clearly a "love it or hate it" liquid. There are also some pleasant "surprises" thrown in that a couple people have noted in brief, but have been suitably unable to describe.

My comments:
If you like the smell/taste of rose petals this is one for you.

When I first tasted this one felt as if I was walking on a bed of rose petals. The aromatic floral notes are quite pronounced with some sweetness - on the inhale. On the exhale one can taste the cherries which makes it one of the dryer/less sweet Nicoticket juices I have had the pleasure of vaping. At this stage the tobacco is discernible, but definitely a supporting role only. The rose petal linger very nicely for quite some time afterwards. They say with steeping and/or below 0.5 ohms the cherry and tobacco is more pronounced. Will give it a shot in my Cyclone with AFC at 0.45 ohms (duals) later.

Not a juice to like on the first few toots, but persevere for a day or two and it really grows on one. As time progressed I found myself reaching more and more for the Reo with Roundhouse loaded.

This really is one of those most unique of juices. And it is never to be repeated - so get your bottle whilst still available. Certainly on my list for re-order, at least 2 bottles - one for steeping and one for enjoying, my own personal rose garden and a gourmet treat.

Thanks Andre, your description was the same as my experience :). I am no writer so leave these reviews to the likes of you and @Silver ;)

I vaped 6ml per Reo bottle and will have some more in a week or so ... can't wait! :D

Back