Nicoticket - Juice Reviews

A unique combination of neutral, mechanically recovered beef protein, delicately flavored with anchovy and use by date expired spices. This juice comes in a tube for your mobile convenience, just squeeze a bit out onto your dripper and vape in solo bliss.

Now guaranteed to have 37% fewer bug parts!!

O MY WORD! Did I laugh while reading this.

Well Done @Kent Brooks

A unique combination of neutral, mechanically recovered beef protein, delicately flavored with anchovy and use by date expired spices. This juice comes in a tube for your mobile convenience, just squeeze a bit out onto your dripper and vape in solo bliss.

Now guaranteed to have 37% fewer bug parts!!

O MY WORD! Did I laugh while reading this.

Well Done @Kent Brooks

Perkin's Paste = nasty! ;)

Has everyone received their orders they have placed a week and a bit ago ? When the Strawnilla and Frenilla became available ?

Aww man, now i'm thinking i should have taken the express option too. On the bright side, will be nice and steeped when it gets here :D

Has everyone received their orders they have placed a week and a bit ago ? When the Strawnilla and Frenilla became available ?
Haven't recieved mine. Also took normal shipping. Mine left the US on the 12th according to my tracking number.

I have another ordered that left 27 June and that's not here yet so I'm not expecting the Strawnilla one to come too soon :p

Haven't recieved mine. Also took normal shipping. Mine left the US on the 12th according to my tracking number.

I have another ordered that left 27 June and that's not here yet so I'm not expecting the Strawnilla one to come too soon :p
Not what i wanted to heat @Yiannaki :D Its all good though, have lots of other juice to vape in the mean time. Now i just have to forget about this juice order so it can be a surprise when it comes :)

Back