Nicoticket - Juice Reviews

Basically a full bottle. 12mg.

I've got another one of theirs too. Can't remember the name now...

hummingbird sounds lekker , "clouds for days " makes me wanna order right now !!!

on my next buy I want to try everything i didn't buy on my first order

I am enjoying a tank of Wakonda this evening, i really didn't think i would enjoy this as i have never enjoyed a coffee vape. This is something else, quite pleasant :)

I am enjoying a tank of Wakonda this evening, i really didn't think i would enjoy this as i have never enjoyed a coffee vape. This is something else, quite pleasant :)
Same here, tried all of HHV's coffee vapes and a few others and hated them all. Wakonda, has it just right and is a great in between vape for me. Will re-order for sure.

A toot of Home Slice, then some Wakonda, yes, a peanut butter n jelly sandwich and coffee, Mmmm... :D

It is super yum indeed @Tom. It was really a pleasant surprise, both of these juices, as i didn't really have high hopes for them.
i am working a bit of my stock down....then i will do my first US import from Nicoticket.

Dripped some strawnilla this evening, daaaaamn is goooood. Smooth strawberry and vanilla vape just like a strawberry nesquik, I'm in vaping heaven.

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Aside from BG missing for @Chef Guest, sounds like some happy campers! Sorry BG didn't pop for you m8 - can't win them all brother.

NYC (Cheesecake) is mixed up, with an assortment of toppings (Cherry, Raspberry, Strawberry). Should be out in a few weeks.

Raz Cup (Raspberry Cupcake) is also on the pre-steep.

Ordered the flavoring for OR3O (Oreo Cookie) - long time since I made that. :)

Band Camp (Apple Pie) is hot right now... also Roundhouse if you are at all into floral vapes (has a great pre-steep on it and it's turning into a GEM!!)

Aside from BG missing for @Chef Guest, sounds like some happy campers! Sorry BG didn't pop for you m8 - can't win them all brother.

NYC (Cheesecake) is mixed up, with an assortment of toppings (Cherry, Raspberry, Strawberry). Should be out in a few weeks.

Raz Cup (Raspberry Cupcake) is also on the pre-steep.

Ordered the flavoring for OR3O (Oreo Cookie) - long time since I made that. :)

Band Camp (Apple Pie) is hot right now... also Roundhouse if you are at all into floral vapes (has a great pre-steep on it and it's turning into a GEM!!)

Band Camp looks so tempting!!

Got a letter from the post office saying the paste for the cat is here along with my strawnilla. See, living in South Africa has its perks, I can vape it out of the mailbox seeing as it's been steeping since 27 June when I ordered :p

@Kent Brooks , you have to pop on here and give us a heads up when Oreo is about to be released!

i am working a bit of my stock down....then i will do my first US import from Nicoticket.

just did it! Placed my first order to get it directly from @Kent Brooks ... super excited, plenty of The Virus and a 50ml Blind Shot at Wakonda. Tester of the Peanutbutter Jam is also in. Could not order more testers, did not want to push over 150 Euros, that is when they want Customs Duty on top of the VAT :(

Btw, I took the more expensive shipping option, so that the parcel can be tracked all the way and its insured, as it was recommended . Lets see how long it will take to Germany. I am hoping for end of next week. That would be perfect, as I am going for a weeks breakaway to a Spanish island anyway ;)

Once again, The Virus does the trick everytime I fill it into my Kayfuns. I just recoiled one, and with a fresh coil and wick it is so yum!

just did it! Placed my first order to get it directly from @Kent Brooks ... super excited, plenty of The Virus and a 50ml Blind Shot at Wakonda. Tester of the Peanutbutter Jam is also in. Could not order more testers, did not want to push over 150 Euros, that is when they want Customs Duty on top of the VAT :(

Btw, I took the more expensive shipping option, so that the parcel can be tracked all the way and its insured, as it was recommended . Lets see how long it will take to Germany. I am hoping for end of next week. That would be perfect, as I am going for a weeks breakaway to a Spanish island anyway ;)

Once again, The Virus does the trick everytime I fill it into my Kayfuns. I just recoiled one, and with a fresh coil and wick it is so yum!
Your are going to love that blind shot. Not a nut fan, but their PB is authentic roasted peanuts. Enjoy and tell us about it.

Your are going to love that blind shot. Not a nut fan, but their PB is authentic roasted peanuts. Enjoy and tell us about it.
i am sure that you can judge by now where my liking is ;) will definitely give feedback, also on the shipping. Might be interesting for the guys in SA.... nothing worst then waiting and waiting, and not even being able to see where the shipment is :D

@Tom I also took a chance with the Wakonda, wow I was totally impressed :D
H1N1 was a fifty fifty in the beginning but grew on me very quickly.
FRENILLA:inlove:
:h:It's my new ADV, IT'S so awesome I would by a 500ML if I could afford it! @Kent Brooks your an absolute legend bud and so far all three juices I have tried of yours are ten out of ten :clap:

All these comments about steeping while in transit got me thinking, packages should be labelled with a big bright sticker -

" NOT FRAGILE - SHAKE WELL! "

:D

Peanut Butter cookie is back on Nicoticket!

Dubbed, PBC - Reloaded, it seems @Kent Brooks has altered the mix to get the cookie side to 'pop' more :D

Back