Nicotine Salts now Available at BLCK Flavour!

Richio

- BLCK Flavour - BLCK.co.za
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
GOLD NIC
GOLD STANDARD NICOTINE SALTS

NOW IN STOCK
Enjoy High Strength Nicotine with our new range of Nicotine Salts. Get Satisfaction hit after hit with none of the Harshness.

100mg/ml | PG/VG Based | 100ml Chubby Gorilla Bottles | Made in the USA

Last edited:
Watching @Richio

Could this be a new line of ultra potent menthol concentrates ?
:rolleyes:

Hi @Stillwaters

I will add it to the site so you can sign up for an in stock notification, should be either today or tomorrow.

Lets spice this up a bit. Use the code FREESALTS on checkout and this will minus the R120 from your total. Only 10 codes available and one per customer. So basically free Nicotine salts to the 1st 10 customers who buy the nicotine salts.
PS: Adding to your cart will not secure the purchase, the order needs to be checked out.

Lets spice this up a bit. Use the code FREESALTS on checkout and this will minus the R120 from your total. Only 10 codes available and one per customer. So basically free Nicotine salts to the 1st 10 customers who buy the nicotine salts.
PS: Adding to your cart will not secure the purchase, the order needs to be checked out.
Whoop done!!!!

Wow. This man is good. Phoned @Richio, he was already sending me a text to say he was going to pass a credit on my next order. Recommend @Richio and BLCK Vapour to anyone. Level of service is superb

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Also discussed a concentrate I needed but was not in his stock list. After checking was found that this was not made by the manufacturer so added what it was supposed to be

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hahaha!

@Richio 's checkout system is a bit... I don't even know what the term is... Racist?

I'll just put it out there, the Free State has a lot to offer our country! I mean according to Wikipedia it has shale, basalt, mudstones and sandstones. That and I'm pretty sure all our venison comes from the Free State.

Don't let that checkout error bum you out @kimbo , even Free Staters are welcome here! :-D

Back