Nicotine Salts now Available at BLCK Flavour!

@Richio , i see this is 60mg/ml !!
Wow
Am getting excited here. Hehe

@Richio, just to clarify. Nic salts in high power devices. Do's and/or don'ts please. I vape between 65 and 75W permanently with low ohm coils.

Yay! Order placed! limited discount codes all gone already ... mooo

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Hi @zadiac

Nicotine Salts Guidelines
Nicotine salts are meant to be used at a high strength in mouth-to-lung devices as they deliver a smooth hit without the harshness of freebase nicotine.
These can also be used in high-powered devices but only at a low strength as the hit you get afterward can leave you spinning. I would suggest making a test batch at 6mg depending on your preference. take a few hits and just wait a minute or 2 to see how you feel. Use this as control and move up or down from here.

Don'ts
Don't EVER handle it barehanded, if it does get on your skin wash it immediately and flush your system with lots of water. This stuff is strong.
Don't mix a high-strength batch without making a control batch 1st to test your sensitivity.

Last edited:
Hi @zadiac

Nicotine salts guidelines
Nicotine salts are meant to be used at a high strength in mouth to lung devices as they deliver a smooth hit without the harshness of freebase nicotine.
These can also be used in high powered devices but only at a low strength as the hit you get afterwards can leave you spinning. i would suggest making a test batch at 6mg depending on your preference. take a few hits and just wait a minute or 2 to see how you feel. Use this as control and move up or down from here.
Don'ts
Don't EVER handle it bare handed, if it does get on your skin wash it immediately and flush your system with lots of water. This stuff is strong.
Don't mix a high strength batch without making a control batch 1st to test your sensitivity.

I mix my juices a 4mg nic usually with normal pg based nic. Should I start there or go to 3mg to start with. I think 6mg will be a bit strong for me.

Lets differentiate between the 2 things 1st that one gets from nicotine
Throat Hit - Salts will not give you this but freebase (standard) nicotine will
Nicotine Satisfaction - Salts will definitely give you this but you'll find it hard to differentiate at 1st as we are so use to throat hit from freebase nicotine.

I normally use a 3mg and found myself happy on a salts at 6mg (on a MTL device). Make a batch of 3mg if you want to play it safe and then go up from there. Makes sense?

Nicotine Satisfaction - Salts will definitely give you this but you'll find it hard to differentiate at 1st as we are so use to throat hit from freebase nicotine.

I normally use a 3mg and found myself happy on a salts at 6mg (on a MTL device). Make a batch of 3mg if you want to play it safe and then go up from there. Makes sense?

Hmmm.....ok, thanks. I will not get it then as I want my throat hit. Will stick with normal nic then. Thanks bud.

So erm... Stupid question maybe.
What would be the best way to store Nic Salts? I normally store my freebase Nic wrapped up in a ziplock baggy in the fridge.
Can I store Nic Salts the same way? Is cold beneficial to storing Salt Nic, or would the back of a cupboard be a better option?

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

OK so i vape 18mg so 24mg here i come whoohoo!!

Hmmm.....ok, thanks. I will not get it then as I want my throat hit. Will stick with normal nic then. Thanks bud.
I managed to open an element eliquid nic salts pod when I had a few drops left as I wanted to drip the nic salts juice to experiment, the pods contain 20mg nic salts. Managed to drip on my dual dpro rda and throat hit was leka strong but not harsh like I got from 6mg freebase nic juices, I quite enjoyed the throat hit however takes getting use to as I was left spinning like mentioned by @Richio... none the less I went in and enjoyed the few pulls I managed to get from the little juice in the pod

You will get exactly that soon. I see Nude Nicotine has a Throat Hit Priority Nic Salt so I'm sure others will come up with one.

Now i wander what would be the perfect little ninja vape device to use the nic salts to diy for

So, I mixed a couple of recipes using the 60mg Nic salts last night....

I usually do 3mg and decided to get a feel for the full effect and did a couple at 6mg!!!! o_O

I made a single flavour SNV at 6mg and gave it bash - a nice full draw on me Dead Rabbit and BAM! It takes a couple of seconds and then it hits you, in a nice way...:aplastao:and then, "poof", its gone again...as quickly as it comes, it goes. This will lead to some serious chain vaping, but hey, this is what we do...

I could immediately spot the difference ito smoothness associated with this nic = this is going to become a staple for most DIY'ers as it does not detract from the main flavour profile by inflicting a harsh TH.

This stuff is on point - get it, get it today!!!!!

:campeon::campeon::campeon::b1::b1::b1::dancer2::dancer2::dancer2:

So, I mixed a couple of recipes using the 60mg Nic salts last night....

I usually do 3mg and decided to get a feel for the full effect and did a couple at 6mg!!!! o_O

I made a single flavour SNV at 6mg and gave it bash - a nice full draw on me Dead Rabbit and BAM! It takes a couple of seconds and then it hits you, in a nice way...:aplastao:and then, "poof", its gone again...as quickly as it comes, it goes. This will lead to some serious chain vaping, but hey, this is what we do...

I could immediately spot the difference ito smoothness associated with this nic = this is going to become a staple for most DIY'ers as it does not detract from the main flavour profile by inflicting a harsh TH.

This stuff is on point - get it, get it today!!!!!

:campeon::campeon::campeon::b1::b1::b1::dancer2::dancer2::dancer2:
Thanks @Rude Rudi , thanks for complicating my next DIY purchase :bash: :aaaaa::D

Back