No support from Sir Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the technician might have just qualified from caveman school would like to hear in his expert opinion how he did that damage
seriously he should have looked at a youtube video or something before trying to open that mod with a rock or what ever he used.

Looks like the technician might have just qualified from caveman school would like to hear in his expert opinion how he did that damage
seriously he should have looked at a youtube video or something before trying to open that mod with a rock or what ever he used.

It was the teaboy...in the kitchen...with a teaspoon;)

Given the (lack of) quality of workmanship, I would dispute any claims of "liquid got into the mod"
Unless SV is using a suitably qualified technician (with proof of qualifications/competency), they're obliged to replace the mod given the absolute cluster**** on display here.

Last edited by a moderator:
@LeonRSA This is totally unacceptable and we would have never sent it back to you if we had seen the condition of the device before and after. We apologize profusely about this. We are taking this up with the technician. Please contact either Hugo or Myself so we can rectify this as this is totally unacceptable.

Regards

BigGuy

@LeonRSA This is totally unacceptable and we would have never sent it back to you if we had seen the condition of the device before and after. We apologize profusely about this. We are taking this up with the technician. Please contact either Hugo or Myself so we can rectify this as this is totally unacceptable.

Regards

BigGuy
Why does HE have to contact YOU? You have his details and previous correspondence, don't be goddam lazy, pick up the phone, call your customer and make this right.

@Sir Vape has graciously agreed to supply me a voucher to be used towards the purchase of the new mod, notwithstanding the juice damage, but because of the physical damage done by their technician.
Kudos to them!
Thanks Hugo and Craig.

Well done guys good on you.
You might wanna check for a new technician thou or send the current one for a bit of training seriously some Pakistani cellphone repair guys can teach him how to open mods without messing them up!!!

we're so used to shit customer service, that a company doing what they are obliged to do is hailed as extraordinary and worthy of praise.

Moral of the story,we were quick to jump on Sir Vape and the technician,but because of the technician,Sir Vape replaced the mod,win win for everyone,how do you feel @LeonRSA ?

@Sir Vape , please understand my frustration at having a mod fail after 3 weeks of use. I bought this Smok as I really believed it was one of the best on the market. And yes, research showed that it had a problem with the adjustment buttons, which is why I (awkwardly) vaped with those buttons pointing up, to avoid juice getting into them. I can only surmise that the juice migrated to them unseen, under the cover. Imagine the dismay when it starting acting up as it did!
I was furious with you for refusing to replace the mod, you being the vendor that sold it to me. Take note of the fact that I could not confront Smok themselves, as they seem to be out of reach to us mere mortals - which is why I confronted you. But you have to admit that your feedback was not up to scratch. Not that I wanted daily updates, but hell man, don't ignore requests for feedback. It really bugs customers if feedback is slow or not forthcoming.
I honestly did not anticipate that this thread would take the tone that it did - believe me, that was not my intention at all. I was simply extremely frustrated and wanted you to respond to my queries.
Did you use google at all to check if smok is in fact a good product? because my hate spewing on the internet alone should of warned you that it is FAR from "the best mod on the market" its a cheap solution.

Yeah Smok is like the MacDonald's of mods man. After my Smok M80+ died on me, I didn't blame the supplier, I blamed the manufacturer for such a k@k product.

Lol! Ouch :p

I've been really happy with my Smok mod, but I guess it's still early days so I'll see how long it lasts me.

My experience with the Smok "Alien 220," which only died after a year of flawless duty because of my negligence and a swim in the sea. I have to say they do make some great products. And if handled well, should last as long as most other electronic equipment.

The design of the particular mod in question in this thread leaves me scratching my head in wonder though.

when it comes to electronics and man made objects remember not all mods are built with the same components and not all components are equall even if made in the same batch.I always check for date and day of manufacture and shift changes but you don't get all the info with all the mods available.I bought a Samsung cell and the following week I bought another the second one I bought drains quicker but I've been told that batteries can't be different by the person that sold it to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back