Noisy cricket v2

Trevz88

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys

I picked up a noisy cricket v2 today on sale and got some batteries.
Now looking for advice on what rta to pair it with. I was thinking of putting the geekvape blitzen on top of it.

Please advise
TIA

Sent from my G3221 using Tapatalk

Dude... the Noizy has a thread.
show us your Noisy. You'll find info there
Hi guys

Now looking for advice on what rta to pair it with. I was thinking of putting the geekvape blitzen on top of it.

Please advise
TIA

Hi guys

Please advise
TIA

Hey @Trevz88, nc2 is brilliant little device but please make absolutely sure you understand the unregulated parallel/unregulated series/regulated series options you have available on this mod. Supplied manual is useless, always better to be on the safe side of things. Hope you enjoy your new cricket, is my favourite device by far.

Hey @Trevz88, nc2 is brilliant little device but please make absolutely sure you understand the unregulated parallel/unregulated series/regulated series options you have available on this mod. Supplied manual is useless, always better to be on the safe side of things. Hope you enjoy your new cricket, is my favourite device by far.
Thanks for the reminder. Safety first! I been doing research over the past months regarding safety aspects. Feeling confident enough now. So ja, I've had a few pulls on it. Hits hard and juice just tastes better. Lol

Back