My first vape mail

SVD and Nautilus is on its way

photo.JPG

That's some nice vape mail dude, enjoy your journey! :rock:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Congrats on the vape mail @PuffingCrow
How is it going with the gear?

By the way, i notice how theyve changed the glass on the mPT2 to Gray
Got one for my mom the other day (long time ago advice from @Matthee)
Glass is a bit more smoked gray than clear. Looks quite nice actually.
Small little change.

@Silver ,its been going, not as well as I thought, I been battling with gurgling, coils that are not performing, and my biggest letdown is juice, I have only found 2 that i like, but bought like 6 that i cannot stomic at all, I managed to get an exstra battery and MPT3 (I am not to impressed with it), but yeah all and all I have been trying, since last week Wednesday I have only had one pack of stinkies.

I have some VM juice on its way,

PS: yes the glass is grey so far the MPT2 is my fav

Congrats! Keep it up... I'm sure the VM juice will hit the spot.

@Silver ,its been going, not as well as I thought, I been battling with gurgling, coils that are not performing, and my biggest letdown is juice, I have only found 2 that i like, but bought like 6 that i cannot stomic at all, I managed to get an exstra battery and MPT3 (I am not to impressed with it), but yeah all and all I have been trying, since last week Wednesday I have only had one pack of stinkies.

I have some VM juice on its way,

PS: yes the glass is grey so far the MPT2 is my fav

Can't see where you are based but if in the Cape you can attend the Vape meet where @BhavZ can you how to make a pt2 coil that performs better than stock and does not gurgle.

Just last night I had 3 brand new coils gurgle on me after 30 min use and also burning irrespective of wattage setting.

Eventually I git fed up and shoved in one of the coils I redid and it works perfect. Try replacing the flavour wick with a 2 or 2.3mm silica wick and that normally sorts it out.

@RezaD I am in KZN so wont be able to attend Vape meet in Cape Town, but thanks for the support, I was thinking of coiling myself and went ahead and got some silica wick and Kanthal wire.

Hey @PuffingCrow
I hear you on the battle to find juices you like.
Don't worry, that is normal. Some people like more juices than others.
I've probably tasted over 60 different juices and only really like about 4 or 5 of them. I dislike many.
VM should provide at least one or two gems for you.

As for recoiling the mPT2 - that's what I have been doing now for about 2 months or so. It has been really good for me. @BhavZ is indeed the mPT2 master and I have learnt so many tricks from him.
My suggestion is start with the Rip Trippers mpT2 microcoil video. It will show you how to do it. It is a bit fiddly but not difficult. This one gives a good idea -

But he uses cotton, not silica - many people prefer the flavour from cotton.

All the best and remember to keep your old coils to reuse and rebuild

@Silver Awesome man thanks alot that vid got me exited again, I am a bit of handy man myself and cant wait to give it a go at making coils.

I tought it was just my noobniss in vaping but good to know stock coils are not that great

as far is juice goes I know most people on the site is very happy with VM juice so i putting my faith in VM that i will find the "omg yes this is what i have been looking for"

Thanks for cheer up means alot, I was starting to see a pack of smokes at the end of the tunnel

Just keep at it @PuffingCrow, this hobby requires a bit of effort. Since it is still very new, research is your friend. A lot of information is still not common knowledge. My wife was battling and could not understand why it was so easy for me. We eventually found she is one of the very few people that are sensitive to PG. She has now switched to VG only juice and is happy as can be.

Freely experiment with juice flavours, you might be surprised at what ends up being a fit for you. I am not a fan of vanilla anything really, but Vape King's Vanilla Cream is now one of my favorite vapes. I know there are quite a few KZN people on here, if you can, arrange a small meet with some of them and try out a few juices and devices. I am sure @Rob Fisher will be helpful in this regard.

At the end of the day it is well worth sticking to it and making the effort to find the vape that works for you.

I know there are quite a few KZN people on here, if you can, arrange a small meet with some of them and try out a few juices and devices. I am sure @Rob Fisher will be helpful in this regard.

I'm away from this weekend for almost a month... gonna be doing the garden route to CT and back... but as soon as I'm back we are going to do the first real Durban Vape meet!

@Silver Awesome man thanks alot that vid got me exited again, I am a bit of handy man myself and cant wait to give it a go at making coils.

I tought it was just my noobniss in vaping but good to know stock coils are not that great

as far is juice goes I know most people on the site is very happy with VM juice so i putting my faith in VM that i will find the "omg yes this is what i have been looking for"

Thanks for cheer up means alot, I was starting to see a pack of smokes at the end of the tunnel

Keep it up @PuffingCrow - you are doing the right thing
As for juice, yes VM is great. What I like about VM is you can test many juices with the small 10ml bottles that cost R50. When you find one or two you like, you get the 30ml. Makes it less expensive to find out what you like.
All the best

Just in passing, do make sure that the space beneath the coil is dry and that your coil is screwed in tightly. Check that the coil is tight every time you refill.

thats an awsome vid, any advice or link to rebuilding a mPT3 coil?
the same coil is used in the PT3 and the Aero tank, and thats what i use?
i guess it being dual coils it will be slightly more advanced.

and then, why cotton? whats the diff between that and silica?

Ok update time got my VM Juice today OMG WOW, this is in my opinion the best juice ever so fluffy so smooth, taste so great WOW awsome I am in Love

Got litchi going in Mpt2 love it taste like real litchis
Peach rooibos im Mpt3 oh yes yummy taste like Archers peach snaps,

and all this on my Soddy stock coils

Problem is I am on a buzz here cant stop and i got the 18 mg nic dam this good

No i can get into this vaping thing Oh yeah

Ps: down to one stinky a day
puffing clow is big puffing smile now

Ok update time got my VM Juice today OMG WOW, this is in my opinion the best juice ever so fluffy so smooth, taste so great WOW awsome I am in Love

Got litchi going in Mpt2 love it taste like real litchis
Peach rooibos im Mpt3 oh yes yummy taste like Archers peach snaps,

and all this on my Soddy stock coils

Problem is I am on a buzz here cant stop and i got the 18 mg nic dam this good

No i can get into this vaping thing Oh yeah

Ps: down to one stinky a day
puffing clow is big puffing smile now
Awesome, you are on your way!

Back