Noob mixer no flavor

Just use VG nic for your ratios to be right. Yes bit more shaking involved but I found the vg nic to have an better effect.
As soon as I dropped my flavour % I got better juices. I never add more than 3% of a specific flavour. Total flavour % almost always under 5%
And yes skip the one flavour mixes, dont know any of yoyr concentrates, but Ill take a stab.
3% berries, 1% passion fruit, 0.2 pacific cooler, 0.3 koolada
And that Amarula just sound if it will work with the salted caramel. Maybe 3% amarula 0.5 salted caramel and maybe some wishky flavour with it.

This is most definitely due to what @Room Fogger said being 36mg nicotine. Basically, you cannot mix 12mg using a 70/30 ratio with 36mg nicotine. Even just adding PG, VG and nic only, my calculator tells me that with 36mg nic I am short adding PG to get to a 12mg mix. The only things you can do here are
- drop the nicotine level until the warning goes away (but I assume you want 12mg, so not really an option)
- buy 100mg nicotine
- change your PG/VG ratios (as per 2nd recipe below)

Also note that with such high nic levels, you will need to increase your general flavour amount, or use strong flavoured concentrates, as otherwise the nic will take over also leading to muted flavours

Interesting list of ingredients. As you did not specify manufacturers it is a bit difficult to guess recipes from it, but let's give it a bash. (I am assuming manufacturer names here)

1. Vanilla Caramel Tobacco (100mg nic required, else drop your desired nic levels)
7.5% LB Vanilla Cream Tobacco
1% CB Banana
1.5% FW Salted Caramel
2% TFA RY4 Double

2. Fruits (you can do this with 36mg nic, but your PG/VG ratio would need to be 40/60)
4% CB Mango
2.5% LB Pacific Cooler
2-3 drops Koolada
Thanks buddy this turns out to not be bad at all in fact it's quite yummy will report back after some steep

Gonna try second one

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy
emoji3.png
this turns out to not be bad at all
emoji16.png
in fact it's quite yummy

You are very welcome Spongebob. Was off the top of my head, but glad it worked out. :)

I've decided to let this mixing business be... Just does not seem to work out for me

Will maybe go the one shot route quick check? Which would you recommend I liked the NCV burst original, wife said it smells like Nachtmusik chocolate and tasted like chocolate to me but when i want to order the only original is peaches and cream . Are there different original burst flavors?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back