Noob with his first unit

Joe4gti

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
So I recently purchased, well actually today and waiting for delivery.
5be5dfd0c06b9c5fdbb0ef4ad11aecee.jpg

I have had alot of help from friends and family and have managed to pick this bugger up from vape hyper

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

Lucky man, this is a great combo and I'll even give you a jelly for it (I'm jealous).

jelly-012.jpg

Wait until it gets into your grubby paws, when you start opening that package and catch a glimpse of the first box, you get this great existential experience where your mind will leave your body and the world around you will simply fade away. Vapemail = :h:

Lol Thank you and I'm already getting impatient

That's a great first setup man. The Serpent Mini 25 just has bonkers flavour. Really really excellent tank. The Minikin V2 is such a sexy little device, and LG Chocs are tonk batteries. Your friends and family gave some excellent advice. In my opinion :p

That's a great first setup man. The Serpent Mini 25 just has bonkers flavour. Really really excellent tank. The Minikin V2 is such a sexy little device, and LG Chocs are tonk batteries. Your friends and family gave some excellent advice. In my opinion :p
Thanks bru, just need to get a charger soon but will use usb for now

I had this very setup. Its excellent. single coil on a dual battery mod. Battery life for days

So I recently purchased, well actually today and waiting for delivery.
5be5dfd0c06b9c5fdbb0ef4ad11aecee.jpg

I have had alot of help from friends and family and have managed to pick this bugger up from vape hyper

Great choice,may you have many happy vapes with her.

I had this very setup. Its excellent. single coil on a dual battery mod. Battery life for days

The Serpent Mini hype train is real. Also single coiling it up. I'm on an alien though. 30W, batteries last yonks and clouds and flavour for days.

@Joe4gti
I have found if you use claptons and that sort of coil you may experience a bit of spluttering. I changed my claptons for a fishtail braid and the results have been fantastic. And maybe take a look at this thread for your Serpent Mini builds. :)

The Serpent Mini hype train is real. Also single coiling it up. I'm on an alien though. 30W, batteries last yonks and clouds and flavour for days.

@Joe4gti
I have found if you use claptons and that sort of coil you may experience a bit of spluttering. I changed my claptons for a fishtail braid and the results have been fantastic. And maybe take a look at this thread for your Serpent Mini builds. :)
Thanks man, will look into it

5462933fa9941bb9341cc97193e6635c.jpg

It has arrived(evil laugh)

Back