Noobie I am

NicD

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi,

I'm from Edenvale, been vaping since shutdown (but still struggling with the cigarettes) but keeping at it.
Almost a senior citizen (late 50's)

My favorite mod is a Topside Dual paired with a THC RDTA Max (for squonking).
I import as pricing in SA is sometime way out.

Rgds
Nic

Hi,

I'm from Edenvale, been vaping since shutdown (but still struggling with the cigarettes) but keeping at it.

Rgds
Nic
Welcome! Which sites do you import from?

Hi,

Rgds
Nic

...pull in to the vape meet on the 24th, you'll be blown away !

Picsart_22-04-01_09-46-42-340 (1).jpg

3AVape in China (actually Geekvape), pricing is excellent
I have drooled over the prices on that site many times, only shipping puts me off, what's the ETA on your orders usually? I really want to buy from there

I have drooled over the prices on that site many times, only shipping puts me off, what's the ETA on your orders usually? I really want to buy from there
Hi Munro, its well worth the wait, i have included a pic of my purchase3A80450 - 2022-04-09.jpg

Hi,

Rgds
Nic

I almost missed it because it came through hiding under the THC name... :monoloco: TAUREN MAX RDTA!!!!! Post a pic of your setup to make it so much better for us.

Welcome @NicD!!! Just keep on doing what you are doing, the stinkies will find their way out the door permanently!

Hi Munro,
FYI, I received my my tracking number yesterday, package it coming thru post via the Netherlands.
Thank you,I'm definitely going to give it a try month end, I want some bridges and drip tips

Back