NoonClouds - Retailer Reviews

SmokGuy

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Went past NoonClouds today to stock up on some e-juice. What a pleasant experience. Morne was most helpful and has knowledge on all the stock. Took a colleague with me that is on the stinkies and I think this visit to NoonClouds is all it took for him to convert. NoonClouds will definitely be seeing me again soon.

great service have been to Noonclouds twice so far. They will be seeing me often!

Sadly my experience with this company was non existent. Then like a super hero, when I needed something, Alice helped me out, it was before payday and she even put aside the rare items that can only be found from them.
I will gladly recommend

Well, all i can say of Morne and Alice is superb, friendly, engaging, knowledgeable, wonderfull, superlative and totally out of this world.

The shop, set in a industrial part of centurion, and part of a signwriting and printing business is unique to say the best.

The stock levels and the mods and atomisers, the wires and wicks, the tips and the accesories are just insane.

The range of juices is awesome, and morne has and can recommend one for any taste.

I feel like a explorer every time i visit this hidden jewel in centurion.

One of the true enjoyable experiences that is vaping South Africa.

Highly recommended.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

Back