NOOOO!!!! I dropped my Crius

Bartart

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
dumbass that I am ham fisted numbskull. Look at my pain and weep with me. Does anyone know who has stock of replacement glass and how to fit it's?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 94
dumbass that I am ham fisted numbskull. Look at my pain and weep with me. Does anyone know who has stock of replacement glass and how to fit it's?
I feel your pain, same thing happened to my beloved Billow v2 over December while everyone was closed for the holidays :worried:

@Bartart good luck. I feel your pain.
Have you broken your spare glass too?
Cause I broke both and had hard time finding a replacement. Its almost impossible unless someone spares you their spare.

I do not know of any vendors that stock spare glass. Your best bet is lemo 2 spare glass. Apparently it fits.

Sorry to see that @Bartart

I guess that is the big problem with these glass tanks - inevitably they take a tumble and when they do, there is a good chance they break.

Damn, hope you get sorted soon

@Bartart - Sorry about your misfortune man! According to @Alex_123 's (I'm glad you got sorted!) info that the Lemo 2 replacement glass will fit - The only place that I can find locally that stock them is Eciggies: http://eciggies.co.za/GLASS-Replacement-for-LEMO-5ml

Unfortunately their website is down for maintenance till 11 January, but from the search result info it seems as if they are R 40. Unfortunately one can't see from the search result whether they currently have stock.

I'm not too far from them and I have a Crius, so if you are interested but want to make absolutely sure that it fits I could go check for you during the week if you would like?

Sorry to hear that @BartTart. I am usually rather clumsy with smoking glassware etc. Had a few accidents myself before. I would have a renal shutdown if one of my takns' glass broke. I will take a "leaf" out of your book and be careful especially since I just bought my 3 units. 2 are chunky glass.

Hope you come right.

Sent from Samsung S4 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words folks Vape King helped me out with a new glass for the crius. So I bought a zephyrus v2. ;) I also was reminded that the Crius does come with a replacement glass. So I'm all sorted.

@Bartart - Sorry about your misfortune man! According to @Alex_123 's (I'm glad you got sorted!) info that the Lemo 2 replacement glass will fit - The only place that I can find locally that stock them is Eciggies: http://eciggies.co.za/GLASS-Replacement-for-LEMO-5ml

Unfortunately their website is down for maintenance till 11 January, but from the search result info it seems as if they are R 40. Unfortunately one can't see from the search result whether they currently have stock.

I'm not too far from them and I have a Crius, so if you are interested but want to make absolutely sure that it fits I could go check for you during the week if you would like?

Super gesture @Lingogrey !

oi very unlucky bro, that would be a sad day for me :(, soz man hope you come right with a spare.

Ouch and then ouch again... condolences !

Can anyone tell me where to get this crius
V2 or a Griffin?

I also broke mine a few days ago. I fell asleep with my vape on the bed . at some point in the night i flung my blankets off only to hear my device fly into the wall lmao. Luckily still have a spare glass. Except my driptip also broke. Where would one get another drip tip like that ?:(

Last edited:
Might want to post in who has stock. Or check for threads there so that the vendors can reply.
Many of them stock the crius. Prices range from R450 upwards from what Ive seen.

oooo Nooooo I dropped my rx200 with black tfv4 mini ;-(

luckily just the tfv4 min's 510 got bent. Bent it straight and and everything working as it supposed to be. very small ding on rx200. Mu heart skipped about 300 beats. lol.

Back