NoPain Bottom Fed RDA

No Pain no gain ;-)

The no pain has a huge following in Europe, has to be a great BF RDA :nod:

All I could gather thus far is that its manufactured in Italy, maybe @andro can assist in further information?

It is a SS mesh atty. Mesh around the center post and then the coil around that. Some then fill the wells with cotton as well.

Only no pain if you don't buy it. That price is insane. I'll rather buy the O16 then. This is obviously aimed at MTL vapers only.

Only no pain if you don't buy it. That price is insane. I'll rather buy the O16 then. This is obviously aimed at MTL vapers only.

Thanks, I agree 100% on the price being too dear (insane) for me, but I'm exclusively a MTL vaper. therefore the interest in this BF RDA.

Thanks, I agree 100% on the price being too dear (insane) for me, but I'm exclusively a MTL vaper. therefore the interest in this BF RDA.
keep getting me error server when clic on the link . does the link work?

got it . It say that is best used with microcoil. and cotton . small chamber , mouth to lung . checked some review in an italian forum and people is not crazy about it

got it . It say that is best used with microcoil. and cotton . small chamber , mouth to lung . checked some review in an italian forum and people is not crazy about it

Thank you @andro - exactly what I needed to know.

Back