Nothing comes close to ADV

SmokeyJoe

On a journey to find my marbles
LV

Awards
Over the years i just cant find better tasting one shots than from the guys at All Day Vapes. 2 weeks ago i had some extra cash and thought i would try other one shots. Some local and some international from different online sites. As usual, i did my homework, reading reviews, checking ingredients, etc

So today after 2 weeks of steeping i excitedly opened the new one shot batches.
Only one word can describe it. HORRIBLE. Every, single, one.

Its just bad. Weird chemical taste. Flavours not working together. Its just awful

So i had to order my usual batch again from ADV today. Atleast ive learnt my lesson. I will never even try looking for another one shot. Theirs are just miles ahead of anything else i tasted

Thanks for the awesome juice and excelent service as always

Last edited:
@SmokeyJoe Thanks for the kind words and your support. Always great to hear from a satisfied long-standing customer.

If I may ask, which one shots from ADV do you like? I'd like to order as well and would like your suggestions. I see many of their one shots have been revised.

I recently ordered one shots from Flavourworld and I must say their Mango Freeze is out of this world. Never thought I'd like a Mango vape but it was so good I ordered another 3x and received it today.

I am also getting sick and tired of spending a lot of money on concentrates and making bottles of juice which I end up throwing away. Been diying for over a year and tried many recipes, created my own, spent hours reading up on recipes and concentrates etc. Just too much effort and so many crap recipes out there. Think I am also going the one shot route moving forward.

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

It depends on what flavour profile you like. But my go to one shots are Mocha panacota, forest berry panacota, chilled irish cream and choc mint shake

@Wimmas As @SmokeyJoe says depends on your favoured flavour profile. If you can indicate that we can help with the most popular within those categories.

Back