OBS Ace and ELeaf Aster Repair

Raxrayne

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day all,

My OBS Ace and ELeaf Aster dropped. Glass didnt break yet the base of the OBS Ace is loose and so it the connector at the top of the ELeaf Aster. It still functions and electronics seem sound, although the tank leaks and there is a burn taste even though I have replaced to coil on the deck. Is there a possibility of these being repaired?

This is really upsetting as I loved this combination, it worked amazingly. :(

Sorry to hear that @Raxrayne

Sad note on which to welcome you to the forum.

If you can post some close up photos of the affected parts maybe someone will be able to advise you further

Sorry to hear that @Raxrayne

Sad note on which to welcome you to the forum.

If you can post some close up photos of the affected parts maybe someone will be able to advise you further

Thanks Silver, appreciated!

I have uploaded a pic of each component and circled where they are loose. It is impossible to see the damage on the pics though.

When the components are connected, it feels slightly like you are holding a Mr Bobble Head. :(

Attachments

• 20170105_142535.jpg
    20170105_142535.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20170105_1420031.jpg
    20170105_1420031.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 10
Thanks Silver, appreciated!

I have uploaded a pic of each component and circled where they are loose. It is impossible to see the damage on the pics though.

When the components are connected, it feels slightly like you are holding a Mr Bobble Head. :(
Sorry about this bud!

Sadly I have no experience with the Ace, I'm guessing you've tried disassembling the whole thing? Maybe try change the o-rings? Can't see how it would help as that couldn't have been damaged in a fall, but it's my equivalent of turning my PC off at the wall to fix it :/

Back