OBS Engine Nano

If you're using normal wire, build something like a 3,5mm ID. My single clapton in my nano has better flavour than dual single coils in my normal engine. Drinks juice just as fast though.

I have a handful of silver and gold ones coming in. ETA 2-3 weeks

Hi does anyone have stock of the obs engine nano now? I'm looking for a sexy black one.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Ah thank you pity there isn't any in gauteng as I prefer a face to face transaction but got to do what you got to do.

Thanks will phone them tomorrow. Wow that gold does look sick. But ai it's a bit to flashy for me.

Il go rake a look. I wonder will it match because I got a wismec predator 228 in black and silver.

Il go rake a look. I wonder will it match because I got a wismec predator 228 in black and silver.

I'd go with the silver or gold over the black, I could be wrong but the black 1 has a coating, and the way you fill it means the top cap is gonna rub the afc and in future may peel

Really yes I'd rather prefer something that will last and not look like the alien mods that always look like they peeling from sunburn.

Black looks so sexy but.. For how long at least I can brasco shine the silver. Thanks for the advice. Il pop in tomorrow and see what I got. Thing is it necessary to buy like a full diy kit for coiling and wicking or can I get away with just ceramic tweezers and a coil master v4 coil jig, side cutter and scissors?

Black looks so sexy but.. For how long at least I can brasco shine the silver. Thanks for the advice. Il pop in tomorrow and see what I got. Thing is it necessary to buy like a full diy kit for coiling and wicking or can I get away with just ceramic tweezers and a coil master v4 coil jig, side cutter and scissors?

That's pretty much all you need so you don't need to get an extra build kit, you have all the essentials

Got it today shout thanks for the advice I'm loving this tank got some extra coils cotton and tool set I'm ready to go deep.

Back