Official juice launch

Big up to you @Sickboy77 - it's so awesome to see fellow forumites putting themselves out there.

I wish you all the best in this venture and I'm confident you'll have great success!

Big up to @Sickboy77. Picked up a bottle of Screaming pear and CID on Saturday and I'm enjoying it. Congrats bro.

I am completely over whelmed with the support I have received since I started selling my juices. This community has shown me so much love and support, without my fellow forumnites none of this would have been possible.

I would like to say thank you to each and every one of you that has supported me throughout my journey.

I am now officially sold out of all my juices....

70 x 50ml bottles in 3 days, it's insane!!! Really did not expect things to take off like this :)

I am trully thankfull and speechless right now...

Once again, thank you for all your support.

I am completely over whelmed with the support I have received since I started selling my juices. This community has shown me so much love and support, without my fellow forumnites none of this would have been possible.

I would like to say thank you to each and every one of you that has supported me throughout my journey.

I am now officially sold out of all my juices....

70 x 50ml bottles in 3 days, it's insane!!! Really did not expect things to take off like this :)

I am trully thankfull and speechless right now...

Once again, thank you for all your support.
That's what you get for your generosity, skill, and passion @Sickboy77 ! Thank YOU sir!

Back