Official juice list

ivc_mixer

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi,

Below is my latest juice list of available flavours. As it gets updated I will replace this list.

5Son_Juice List.jpeg

Just a few notes which my existing customers know already:
- Above pricing is for 0mg - 6mg juices. Other strengths are available as well on request.
- All of the above juices can be ordered in nic salts as well at varying strengths. Please contact me for pricing.
- These are not made in a ISO-7 lab however I follow all possible safety protocols during manufacture
- Delivery is available at R75 to anywhere in South Africa. If overnight deliveries are required the delivery fee may need to be adjusted
- If what you want is not on the list, do not fear! I have many other juices available but the page is only so big, so had to drop some off. Contact me and let's see if I can come up with something for you.
- Want extra or no ice or maybe even more or less sweetener, just ask. Ice and sweetener customisations are for free.
- Almost all juices on the list has been premixed in 3mg nicotine, so no steeping time would be required on these. If a juice does require a steeping time, I will inform you of the relevant date at which the juice would be ready for use.
- All juices are sold in black Chubby Gorilla bottles.
- To keep costs low, no 'pretty' labels are used but I will also not subject you to my writing skills, so I use a Brother label printer to identify each juice
- Not sure what you want? Samplers are available at a minimal cost, though on these I will subject you to my writing skills and they're sold in HDPE dropper bottles. New client? First two samplers are free (0-6mg only)!

I will also use this thread to announce upcoming specials, etc. so keep an eye out.

If you're interested in anything on the list, please feel free to send me a message here or alternately, send me a WhatsApp on 082 652 9309

Happy vaping!

Last edited:

Viper_SA

Vape on Wayne, Vape on Garth
LV

Awards
I'm familiar with some of these !!

:ISEEWHATYOUDIDTHERE:

My whole house is full of these. I currently have 5 store-bought juices, two were gifts and the other 3 are remainders from when I just started back up vaping in February after having been off the wagon for some time. Since I got introduced to these juices they have been my ADV's. Quite a few of them too... Keep up the great work @ivc_mixer!

ivc_mixer

Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
List updated.

Also, if you're wondering if there are any others I make, yes there is. Below is a list of all the ones which 'fell off' over time, but are still available.

IVC Other.jpg

Note, these are typically not pre-mixed so steeping times would be involved where necessary.

Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Great to have these lists in one place - thanks @ivc_mixer
Very useful!

ivc_mixer

Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Updated with latest ones :)
Refer first post.

Rivera

Mixer & Metalhead
LV

Awards
I need to try your juice!!! Will come grab some next week :)

Intuthu Kagesi

Sicut proficitis cum eo
LV

Awards
This may not be where I'm supposed to post this, but I'm going to anyway :p
I ordered a few bottles of juice from @ivc_mixer on the 15th, that was personally delivered to me at the last Vape Meet, and ... whilst it's supposed to steep until the 6th of next month, (and ... as I'm clearly not great on the delayed gratification front :rolleyes:) ... weeeeeeeeell ... I shook it, opened it and filled up a teeny little 2ml MD tank, loaded with a 6wrap 28G 2.5mm stainless coil, and ... rocking, (no laughter now), a hefty 5 Watts :rofl:, ... WOW! ... man this is great juice ... It's even better than the sample, so in another week and a bit I jus' know it's gonna be mindblowing :campeon: ... Thank you so much once again :headbang: ... and whilst it's not on the Menu / Pricelist ... Do your tastebuds a favour ... ask ivc_mixer for the Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich. If you remember the ice cream sandwiches of old, you're gonna love this one, the flavour, the mouth feel, the experience, Oooooo ... and the nostalgia :inlove:

ivc_mixer

Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Updated with latest additions :)

ivc_mixer

Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Bananascotch - Banana and Butterscotch