Official juice list

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Removed to keep in line with new regulations.

Keep on vaping!

Last edited:
I'm familiar with some of these !!

:ISEEWHATYOUDIDTHERE:

My whole house is full of these. I currently have 5 store-bought juices, two were gifts and the other 3 are remainders from when I just started back up vaping in February after having been off the wagon for some time. Since I got introduced to these juices they have been my ADV's. Quite a few of them too... Keep up the great work @ivc_mixer!

Also removed. Very sad day indeed...

Last edited:
Great to have these lists in one place - thanks @ivc_mixer
Very useful!

Updated with latest ones :)
Refer first post.

I need to try your juice!!! Will come grab some next week :)

This may not be where I'm supposed to post this, but I'm going to anyway :p
I ordered a few bottles of juice from @ivc_mixer on the 15th, that was personally delivered to me at the last Vape Meet, and ... whilst it's supposed to steep until the 6th of next month, (and ... as I'm clearly not great on the delayed gratification front :rolleyes:) ... weeeeeeeeell ... I shook it, opened it and filled up a teeny little 2ml MD tank, loaded with a 6wrap 28G 2.5mm stainless coil, and ... rocking, (no laughter now), a hefty 5 Watts :rofl:, ... WOW! ... man this is great juice ... It's even better than the sample, so in another week and a bit I jus' know it's gonna be mindblowing :campeon: ... Thank you so much once again :headbang: ... and whilst it's not on the Menu / Pricelist ... Do your tastebuds a favour ... ask ivc_mixer for the Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich. If you remember the ice cream sandwiches of old, you're gonna love this one, the flavour, the mouth feel, the experience, Oooooo ... and the nostalgia :inlove:

Updated with latest additions :)

Bananascotch - Banana and Butterscotch
Black & Blue - Black Grape and Blueberries
SALice - Strawberry Apple Litchi on Ice

Preview of new flavours to be added to the list shortly:
Custard Créme*
Butter Pecan Pie*
Screwdriver (yeah, like the drink, and to confirm it is artificial alcoholic flavouring, NOT real)
Pistachio Ice Cream*
Black Stars (Blackcurrant and Starfruit)

* = LONG steeping time (4-6 weeks), but have premixed stock in 3-6mg which is ready for use

Updated with new list and additions as per above.

All new juices have been premixed in 3mg - 6mg. Please note the long steeping times required on some if you would like to order them in other nicotine levels.

Thanks @ivc_mixer
menu looks great and prices look awesome
i still need to get round to trying some out - been Meaning to but life gets in the way

Latest lists published :)

Note that Passionfruit and Peach and Passionfruit Lemonade dropped off due to unavailability of key ingredients for the past few months.
And also, Watermelon Surprise has been replaced with Water-lemon. Totally different flavour (and honestly, way better), also necessitated due unavailability of key ingredients.

Do I spy some Pure Vanilla on that list...

giphy.gif

Back