old school blue mix hubbly flavor vape equivalent?

dannler

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
do any of you guys remember that blue mix hubbly flavor? this was before vaping was a thing, i dont even know if that flavor still exists, but do we have a vaping equivalent for this bluemix flavor that is spot on with taste?

Been a while but i smoked that alot, it was a berry flavor with hints of liquorice or aniseed.
Haven't tried making it but from the vape flavors ive mixed, try with TPA Acai Berry, TPA Black Berry and TFM aniseed, had some minty notes too. FA Extra Mint should be close. And if you want that real hubbly flavor with it, Can add a tiny bit of Black Fire. If the berry flavors are too strong, use a small % bavarian cream to mellow it.

Best bet for the tobacco is probably Flavora Turkish

Would need a pretty low % mix, hubbly flavors were nowhere near as good as with a vape.

I have stock for all those will throw some testers together and see what its like

Good starting point could be.
FLV Turkish 4%
TPA Acaiberry 1%
TPA Blackberry 1%
FA Black Fire 0.25%
TFM Aniseed 0.25%
FA Extra Mint 0.25%
TPA (Bavarian Cream 0.5%)

Last edited:
Been a while but i smoked that alot, it was a berry flavor with hints of liquorice or aniseed.
Haven't tried making it but from the vape flavors ive mixed, try with TPA Acai Berry, TPA Black Berry and TFM aniseed, had some minty notes too. FA Extra Mint should be close. And if you want that real hubbly flavor with it, Can add a tiny bit of Black Fire. If the berry flavors are too strong, use a small % bavarian cream to mellow it.

Would need a pretty low % mix, hubbly flavors were nowhere near as good as with a vape.

I have stock for all those will throw some testers together and see what its like

FLV Turkish 4%
TPA Acaiberry 1%
TPA Blackberry 1%
FA Black Fire 0.25%
TFM Aniseed 0.25%
FA Extra Mint 0.25%
If you could get it right without the tabacco flavour and without nicotine, then it would be awesome!

I'll let you know what its like, Will clean my dripper and do a test vape in a bit. Probably needs a 2week steep at least. This has the tobaco in there but Turkish is a very mild tobacco.

Attachments

• 20231103_131555[1].jpg
    20231103_131555[1].jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 6
Got some in the dripper. Already vaped half the test mix now, surprisingly good as shake and vape for a tobacco, will have to mix more and let it steep

Its pretty close to bluemix, steeping will give it time to sweeten up for sure with these berry flavors.

FLV Turkish 4%
TPA Acaiberry 1%
TPA Blackberry 1%
FA Black Fire 0.25%
TFM Aniseed 0.25%
FA Extra Mint 0.25%

sounds great @waiora !

What are these hubbly things? From UK and never heard of them but have been mentioned on here before?

What are these hubbly things? From UK and never heard of them but have been mentioned on here before?

@Timwis, it's also called Hookah

1699074013613.png

Several people usually smoke the same device at the same time, so it's a very social thing.

In 2018 I developed something for someone based on the Blue Mix hookah flavour. As I am not a tobacco person, I very rarely tried it but the person I made it for said it's very close. Note this is an oooolld recipe, but may be close to what you're looking for:

1699132253382.png

In 2018 I developed something for someone based on the Blue Mix hookah flavour. As I am not a tobacco person, I very rarely tried it but the person I made it for said it's very close. Note this is an oooolld recipe, but may be close to what you're looking for:

View attachment 278814

On this note, I like the sounds of mixing tobacco with various fruits
id love to have a good tobacco with a mild slant of a fruit flavour in the background. Plus some menthol of course.
cc @Viper_SA

id love to have a good tobacco with a mild slant of a fruit flavour in the background. Plus some menthol of course.
cc @Viper_SA
Will publish some tobacco recipes soon...

cc @Viper_SA
Tobacco fruit mixes are my goto. Ill share a couple of good ones here too

Raspberry RY4 , great ADV, best after 1-2 weeks steep. I like raspberry the most but this works with many fruits, blueberry, acai, blackberry, strawberry, blackcherry. Got to love RY4 and how easy it is to work with.
1699273487347.png

Got to share this one too, really nice nutty tobacco. 2-3 weeks steep
1699273810530.png

Thanks @waiora , that sounds great!
I also like raspberry
Must be delicious with RY4

Thanks @waiora , that sounds great!
I also like raspberry
Must be delicious with RY4
It is, one of my goto vapes i mix a 500ml bottle at a time. Just make sure to go with the TPA Raspberry sweet, i tried all the other raspberry too but they can't compare.

I recently picked up all the TFM fruit flavors, their apricot was amazing and its on my todo list to get that in a recipe with some Ry4.

It is, one of my goto vapes i mix a 500ml bottle at a time. Just make sure to go with the TPA Raspberry sweet, i tried all the other raspberry too but they can't compare.

I recently picked up all the TFM fruit flavors, their apricot was amazing and its on my todo list to get that in a recipe with some Ry4.

amazing

Back