Ollie's You Tube Channel

Great vid, I love all the funky jooop and shwoops sound effects :p

Thanks bro, The sound affects just come out of nowhere... most of the time i only hear them when im doing the editing. haha

Now I wish I hadn't blown up my Nano trying to rebuild...

Thanks for the tip Ollie! Will maybe dig my V2 out of the Gorge Bin and give it another go! :D

Give it a bash Rob, If the guys @ Vapor DNA can make such a gem with the Nano, how bad can the V2 be? I reckon its worth a shot. maybe even try some 26g Kanthal, just watch out for those stupid post screws that I know you love so much :-D

Hay Guys...

Heres my latest video, The Griffin RTA!

Thought I'd add this reddit post here

[Imgur Tutorial] How to wick the Moonshot RTA (zero leaks, even when refilling, and zero dry hits).

(source) · an hour ago

This is the perfect amount of wick IMO (2.5mm inner diameter coils).

Place the inner barrel right over the cotton but DO NOT trim the excess. This is where my wicking is different than most of the video reviews. Notice the light coming through the juice holes. We need to cover those up by stuffing the excess cotton into the deck. I use a small flat head screwdriver.

Should look like this. At this point I use a piece of 22ga kanthal to make sure the cotton is pressed against the juice holes AND that there is zero cotton hanging over the airholes.

Juice hole fully covered by cotton.

I like to use an ohm reader as I screw on the chimney to make sure there aren't any shorts. This seems to be a common problem for many.

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...r_tutorial_how_to_wick_the_moonshot_rta_zero/

@Oliver Barry Did my 1st Serpent wick and build and it's epic

Thanks for vids

Built by Ollie - Geek Vape Avocado!

I can vouch for this Avo video by @Ollie
Just followed it to a tee with my first Avo build and its working superbly
I did a simple coil though, not a clapton, but Ollies wicking advice is tops
Thanks @Ollie - you rock!

Thought I'd add this reddit post here

[Imgur Tutorial] How to wick the Moonshot RTA (zero leaks, even when refilling, and zero dry hits).

(source) · an hour ago

This is the perfect amount of wick IMO (2.5mm inner diameter coils).

Place the inner barrel right over the cotton but DO NOT trim the excess. This is where my wicking is different than most of the video reviews. Notice the light coming through the juice holes. We need to cover those up by stuffing the excess cotton into the deck. I use a small flat head screwdriver.

Should look like this. At this point I use a piece of 22ga kanthal to make sure the cotton is pressed against the juice holes AND that there is zero cotton hanging over the airholes.

Juice hole fully covered by cotton.

I like to use an ohm reader as I screw on the chimney to make sure there aren't any shorts. This seems to be a common problem for many.

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...r_tutorial_how_to_wick_the_moonshot_rta_zero/
@Alex that is some neat wicking.Will be trying it next time.Loving the Moonshot!

Back