Ollie's You Tube Channel

@Oliver Barry we know your time is limited and precious to you, so I've gone ahead and helped you out with the coin toss...you know, to save you time.
View attachment 44568

(Seems legit).

Agree 1,000,000% Please @Oliver Barry! Pretty please! And thanks for the tip on the legs being cut... I tried to build my authentic Silver Play Nano and V2 and both cut the legs multiple times and if they were a little cheaper they would have gone into the gorge with speed. They are so beautifully made and then they screw the entire pooch with very KAK screws... I just don't get it... but the short story is that I will wait for your next lesson before trying again. ;)

I don't know Ollie, but I really think everyone that enjoys his informative vids should watch them on Youtube, subscribe and like. This is the way to get his channel higher ratings, and hopefully more views. If he gets enough views, he may even be able to generate some advert revenue for the great effort he is putting in.

I don't know Ollie, but I really think everyone that enjoys his informative vids should watch them on Youtube, subscribe and like. This is the way to get his channel higher ratings, and hopefully more views. If he gets enough views, he may even be able to generate some advert revenue for the great effort he is putting in.
I agree, his videos are great, they're clear, engaging and informative with a dash of humour. Ollie is going places if he carries on like this ;)

Just a suggestion. But you really make epic vids and seeing that its such a popular tank amongst new vapers just getting into making coils, dont you think a subtank mini build would work?

Just a suggestion. But you really make epic vids and seeing that its such a popular tank amongst new vapers just getting into making coils, dont you think a subtank mini build would work?
He said it's coming on his youtube channel :)

sup bro,

The subtank mini build is a definite, but it wont be a full video, just a quick build section.

Keep watching, it will be up soon!

@Oliver Barry , you're a natural at this!
Your latest vid is awesome
Thanks for the tribute on the mat - lol !

Keep it up - love your style and pace

Don't worry to do the Silverplay Nano for my sake @Oliver Barry! I blew mine up today playing with the fencing wire you call 24g. Not sure what I did but when fitting the second coil it shorted and left a black mark on the insulator and now doesn't work. :oops::(

Oh and don't worry to do the Silverplay V2 either because that's a KAK tank... flavour sucks nooogies! :confused:

Don't worry to do the Silverplay Nano for my sake @Oliver Barry! I blew mine up today playing with the fencing wire you call 24g. Not sure what I did but when fitting the second coil it shorted and left a black mark on the insulator and now doesn't work. :oops::(
Oh crap! That sucks, didn't even know that could happen. I better watch mine...maybe there's a quick fix...

We need another button... Something along the lines of Condolences. But that sucks, tough break

Hey guys, as promised, The silverplay Nano

Now I wish I hadn't blown up my Nano trying to rebuild...

Thanks for the tip Ollie! Will maybe dig my V2 out of the Gorge Bin and give it another go! :D

Back