On the hunt for a Smok Alien

Hi all vendors,

I am currently looking for a gold smok Alien 220w device, anyone have stock of either just the mod or the kit?

TYIA
Im getting mine in the morning, unfortunately Dragonvape is sold out now... Only place I have seen them locally

Also on the hunt for one of these :--P

This is going to be a super popular device.

DJLSB vapes tested it at around 227W max after the new firmware which is to be released to public soon I believe.
Battery life according to Mike Vapes is brilliant. Smok device so it has a great chip and temp control will be accurate thanks to Daniel from DJLSB vapes too.

Oh, let's not forget about the looks and the beautiful screen and carbon fibre on the rear. I can't wait for mine to ship from Efun dammit! :( Got at least a months worth of waiting though :(

This is going to be a super popular device.

DJLSB vapes tested it at around 227W max after the new firmware which is to be released to public soon I believe.
Battery life according to Mike Vapes is brilliant. Smok device so it has a great chip and temp control will be accurate thanks to Daniel from DJLSB vapes too.

Oh, let's not forget about the looks and the beautiful screen and carbon fibre on the rear. I can't wait for mine to ship from Efun dammit! :( Got at least a months worth of waiting though :(

I don't see Daniel's test of the Alien on his YouTube page?

Hi guys,

I have watched all the possible videos concerning this mod lol, and now I want it. I just need to know where. But I am kinda torn between this and the new minikin v2

I just keep thinking of the gold alien with my Azeroth sitting on top, IT WILL BE THE TITS!!! BUT, I have an H-priv and I will in actual fact be getting nothing too different to what I am used to, which makes we want to get the minikin V2.. I'm so torn, then I think of price point and the alien is miles in front.

I just keep thinking of the gold alien with my Azeroth sitting on top, IT WILL BE THE TITS!!! BUT, I have an H-priv and I will in actual fact be getting nothing too different to what I am used to, which makes we want to get the minikin V2.. I'm so torn, then I think of price point and the alien is miles in front.
Imagine how sexy a Petri RTA will look on the Alien though! ;)

Im not even phased about the Minikin v2 with the touch screen.

Im really on the hunt for this device as well!!!! Dragon vape had stock but sold out. He said they will be getting more after the Chinese holidays (post 7 October):CRYCRYBABY::CRYCRYBABY::CRYCRYBABY:

I'm getting mine today WHOOP WHOOP, friend of mine got a shipment and I managed to reserve one, other 10 are all spoken for. Now I'm excited

Show off...

:p I am just jealous and do not want to wait for mine, hehehe :D

Glad you got one, how is the fire button on it? Any after clicks? Also did the screen come with a plastic screen protector covering it?
Fire button is nice and stiff, no after clicking and yes comes with a plastic screen protector, im gonna put some tempered glass on mine somehow ;)

Back