On the hunt for a Smok Alien

mmm, dont have mod with me now. But its not the new one which takes mod to 227w as per Mike Vapes youtube clip

I saw mine was on 1.1.3 I think, also don't recall as I don't have the mod on me, but I do experience the issues Mike vapes initially mentioned before the new firmware release, i.e. the occasional miss fire etc. I have looked for the latest firmware update online but no luck. Please let me know when you check your version, will really appreciate it.

I saw mine was on 1.1.3 I think, also don't recall as I don't have the mod on me, but I do experience the issues Mike vapes initially mentioned before the new firmware release, i.e. the occasional miss fire etc. I have looked for the latest firmware update online but no luck. Please let me know when you check your version, will really appreciate it.
It hasnt been released as yet, as soon as it is ill let u know

Did you get yours? Anyone else know who has some stock.... cold turkey!!!!!

Yip I got it yesterday, These things are in such high demand that as soon as the stock lands its already spoken for. I asked someone to hold me one as soon as they expected to get stock in, this was after the first time I saw a picture of it.

Also I think there is a Chinese holiday thing happening from now till the 14th of next month, so if you did not manage to get this batch then you might have to wait a little while longer unfortunately.

New firmware is now available V1.2.2 :) http://www.smoktech.com/support/upgrade/toolsandfirmware/ispalien

I need this mod in my life.. I downloaded the firmware upgrade without even having the mod must be bought

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Lmk the FOMO is real

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Back