One Day Vapes a legit place to order vape products from ?

Lee Rosenberg

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
https://www.onedayvapes.co.za/product-category/hardware/oumier/ looking at this rda , i really want this specific RDA, price on this site is very good , gonna do the nation wide shipping and bite the 120 rand shipping bullet but it still works out cheaper from more popular sites

Question is , IS THIS SITE LEGIT OR NAH ? their i.g page has very very very little followers , which adds to my suspicion in a way.

I would steer clear , there's no contact information or a physical address.
Rather spend R100 more and purchase from a reputable vendor

I would steer clear , there's no contact information or a physical address.
Rather spend R100 more and purchase from a reputable vendor
They could probably be legit. They stock MiLC, Wiener Vape and Foggs, Hazeworks and other local brands. If they were sketchy I don't think the juice makers will want to be associated with them.

This is their address:

682 Witdoring Ave
Office Complex 2
Moreletapark
Pretoria, 0044

They could probably be legit. They stock MiLC, Wiener Vape and Foggs, Hazeworks and other local brands. If they were sketchy I don't think the juice makers will want to be associated with them.

This is their address:

682 Witdoring Ave
Office Complex 2
Moreletapark
Pretoria, 0044

Oops , Didn't see that info on their site, maybe one of the local juice manufacturers can vouch?

Hey everyone, you can pull the trigger on www.onedayvapes.co.za

I just received an order from them today that was placed late at night on the 15th. So to package on the 16th and receive it today on the 17th is actually excellent!

They are indeed affiliated with eCiggies, that can be seen through Whois domain check and also my interaction with the number provided on the site.

From my experience they are legit and intact ridiculously cheap! I got a Nunchaku Mod and Tank Kit for R920 including shipping. Every where else was either sold out or priced quite steeply. Another cool thing I find about their site is that they have a stock counter which is actually helpful for bulk orders.

2 Puffs 1 Mod

Hey everyone, you can pull the trigger on www.onedayvapes.co.za

I just received an order from them today that was placed late at night on the 15th. So to package on the 16th and receive it today on the 17th is actually excellent!

They are indeed affiliated with eCiggies, that can be seen through Whois domain check and also my interaction with the number provided on the site.

From my experience they are legit and intact ridiculously cheap! I got a Nunchaku Mod and Tank Kit for R920 including shipping. Every where else was either sold out or priced quite steeply. Another cool thing I find about their site is that they have a stock counter which is actually helpful for bulk orders.

2 Puffs 1 Mod
thanks for the feedback man ! flip i wish i found out earlier. just ordered my atty 6 hours ago from vape king

got the https://www.vapeking.co.za/vapebreed-styled-rda-vape-king.html with some premade coils and a bag of cotton haha.

Back