One for the books released by the man himself

Jo, you guys are masking it so damn hard for me, every time only 1 or 2 concentrates short:-D

Thanks for sharing that @zandernwn
Sounds like a juice I would enjoy
Maybe with some menthol added. Lol

I liked the way he described each flavour and how it works in the mix. Enjoyed reading that

I would hazzard a guess here and recommend fa costarico mango

Sent from my HUAWEI CRR-L09 using Tapatalk

Lol, I hate menthols. Give me a realistic mint and I am all ears

Sent from my HUAWEI CRR-L09 using Tapatalk

... And this looks like a better version of that Mikes Melons (Monster Melons clone) recipe, which was pretty damn nice. But this, with the added Watermelon should be fanfreekintastic.
My thoughts exactly. I am very excited to give this a shot. I wonder if I have any citric acid left somewhere to make some sour hmmm.

My thoughts exactly. I am very excited to give this a shot. I wonder if I have any citric acid left somewhere to make some sour hmmm.

As far I remember, you can't use baking Citric Acid, as it has other stuff in it. I think. I remember a conversation along the lines.

As far I remember, you can't use baking Citric Acid, as it has other stuff in it. I think. I remember a conversation along the lines.
You're probably right at that yeah. Might just buy some TFA sour in my next order then. Or see if I can get some citric acid. I know experilab sells it for dirt cheap. Not sure if it's food grade though

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

You're probably right at that yeah. Might just buy some TFA sour in my next order then. Or see if I can get some citric acid. I know experilab sells it for dirt cheap. Not sure if it's food grade though

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Valley Vapour sells a Citric Acid solution.

Thanks for sharing that @zandernwn
Sounds like a juice I would enjoy
Maybe with some menthol added. Lol

I liked the way he described each flavour and how it works in the mix. Enjoyed reading that

Well, actually a few Summers ago, I made the Mikes Melons which is similar to this, and I added a touch of Menthol and Koolada... Could not put it down. So the profile definitely goes well with Menthol, if you like Menthol.

I'm definitely going to do this with and without Menthol.

Well, actually a few Summers ago, I made the Mikes Melons which is similar to this, and I added a touch of Menthol and Koolada... Could not put it down. So the profile definitely goes well with Menthol, if you like Menthol.

I'm definitely going to do this with and without Menthol.

That sounds great @rogue zombie !
Let us know

Back