One last vape...

Feliks Karp

Getting schwifty
LV

Awards
...before you go. Go where? I don't know, maybe on a permanent holiday, maybe some super hot someone is gonna give you a life time of luxury on an island, but the cost is you are allowed just one last tank/drip. So what juice would you choose? I know a lot of us have that favourite juice, or even a list of favourite rotations, but I'm talking about that special juice that you would be happy with it being your last.

I honestly would choose Hardwicks smackaroon, it was the first smell that hit me when I initially went to a vape shop, and one of the first juices I picked up. Since then it has not been my ADV and sometimes I've actually bought other juices over it, but it will always stick in my mind with fond memories and encompass my vape timeline.

So what would you lovable motley crew vape one last time?

Mine would be Nostalgia - Mad Hatter. That was a game changer for me, got me hooked on all things desert xD

Mmmmm let me give this one some thought... I guess it would be Vapour Mountain XXX!
XXXHand 001.JPG

Interesting choice to be given.

For me it would be really tough to choose between two.

Them being LabRats Brown Betty or Bombies Kiss the Ring.

These two fall easily in my top favorites of all time.

Have to thank and swear at @Paulie for introducing the local community to these. I sure do miss these so much!

Would have to be Weiner Vape - Tailchase for me dripping readily on my Tsunami....

I can't tell you why I love this juice so much, it's just awesome at every level!

I would tell them to shove their island of luxury offer and take a nice long pull of my XXX!

Orion - Northern Star. I can vape other stuff in wild variety that doesn't make much sense to me * my taste buds, but I have to start the day and finish it off with this just to settle my mind. If it wasn't for this juice, I doubt I would've vaped for as long as I have.

DIY Bombies Nana Cream hands and down a vape I can hit all day and night!
Banana's, strawberries and Dragon fruit nom nom nom!

i would be like its fine bro. have your island and your luxury.
Ill have my mods and live a simple life.
#live2vape

I can't pin point exactly what but there's just something about this juice that does it for me...

maxresdefault.jpg

Tough choice but if I only had one it would probably be Witchers Brew Blackbird

Wieners Good Boy 12mg , just something about the spicy notes in this RY4 that keeps me coming back , spicy with a hint of sweetness , the perfect MTL all day vape.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Geepes one last vape....
Tough one...
I think i would have to drip two juices at the same time (im learning from @Silver ) :) just to make up being my last vape.

One i could vape all day long that being foggs famous sauce- deli express the other Hardwicks- DDD its not a ADV for me but dam fell in love with this juices in my adventure into vaping.

When i dont vape it for a week or two its magic on my tongue all over again.

So- Deli express and DDD one shot one time.

For me it will have to be Khali Vapors Valley Girl, it's an import juice so too expensive to be an ADV but it's the most flavor packed juice I've ever tasted

Colosseum from World Wonders Vapes. Man I love that stuff. I can barely ever get hold of it anymore though, but that was my first juice that I vaped and went "holy shit, how can something being vaporized taste this good".

I'd struggle to decide between 2.

CRFT - Lime Cola
or
Vapers Paradise - Skittles.

Back