ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
istockphoto-1224375090-612x612.jpg
ECIGSSA is fast approaching One Million posts! The amount of help we have all gotten from all the helpful members of the ECIGSSA Family cannot even be measured! You have all made a huge difference in people's lives! Vaping is entering the mature stage of a disruptive technology and the hobbyist side is small compared to the burgeoning disposable and pod systems but we hobbyists will always be a helpful family!

To celebrate 1,000,000 posts we will be giving away some Double Weekend Passes to VapeCon as well as hampers, vouchers and prizes donated by our supporting vendors!

If you are a Vendor and want to climb on the Million Post giveaway please drop me a PM.

Amazing

The members on this forum are amongst the most helpful and experienced Vapers around
There’s been so many great discussions here and it’s helped me over the years to keep my Vaping going strong

a big salute to you all !

Without the support and knowledge shared by the wonderful people on this forum I would have probably ended up back on the analogues years ago. I am forever grateful.

Without the support and knowledge shared by the wonderful people on this forum I would have probably ended up back on the analogues years ago. I am forever grateful.

Well said @OnePowerfulCorsa

I think that many of us would agree with this.

The negative media about vaping could have cost many lives. The forum highlighted the real science about vaping being much safer than smoking.

Morning ECIGSSA Family!!!

By my current calculation, and I have been wrong before (according to my wife), we need 122 posts per day to cut it fine by the 25th of November.... GET POSTING!!!!

Congrats, it will take less than 10 years to reach 1,000,000 posts!

Last edited:
Morning ECIGSSA Family!!!

By my current calculation, and I have been wrong before (according to my wife), we need 122 posts per day to cut it fine by the 25th of November.... GET POSTING!!!!
Problem is posts keep disappearing, about 3 months ago only needed 5,000 posts and got down 850 away a few days before this thread was started but since then large amounts of posts keep disappearing off the count, which means the truth is we have already had the millionth post weeks ago and it's become a farce!

Thanks guys

I do know a while back we removed some old non-supporting vendors' subforums
(i.e. these were older vendors who no longer were on the forum)

But I have been monitoring this since Timwis brought it up and no further posts have "disappeared"

So while that is not a great thing - at least its moving in the right direction - and we won't be deleting any further such subforums.

If you spot the post counter going backward again - then please let us know here. If that happens, it would be a technical glitch and would need to be looked into.

For the record, the current post count is 985,338

When I first noticed the forum was 4,000 posts away from 1 million I suggested to @Rob Fisher the forum could do something to celebrate and then reminded him when there was only 850 posts to go (yes it was within a thousand being on 999,150) since then chunks of post kept disappearing but when I spoke to you it was at 993,xxx so how since then have we not lost any more posts if it's now 985.338?

When I first noticed the forum was 4,000 posts away from 1 million I suggested to @Rob Fisher the forum could do something to celebrate and then reminded him when there was only 850 posts to go (yes it was within a thousand being on 999,150) since then chunks of post kept disappearing but when I spoke to you it was at 993,xxx so how since then have we not lost any more posts if it's now 985.338?

when you last pointed out the post count it was 984,605 on 21 July
so it’s gone up since then
watching it from here

But I have been monitoring this since Timwis brought it up and no further posts have "disappeared"
Not correct, It was 21st of June I brought it up and you did respond on that date, chunks of posts have been deleted many times between then and the 21st of July which wasn't when I brought it up but actually my last message about it pointing out a load more have been deleted making it 984,605 lol! ! If you mean since I last brought it up only a week ago you probably are correct but that's not what you said!

Not correct, It was 21st of June I brought it up and you did respond on that date, chunks of posts have been deleted many times between then and the 21st of July which wasn't when I brought it up but actually my last message about it pointing out a load more have been deleted making it 984,605 lol! ! If you mean since I last brought it up only a week ago you probably are correct but that's not what you said!
yes I mean in the last week since your most recent alert to us
its Not going down further from then. It’s going up
so that’s a good thing

will be no more deletions of old subforums so I will be monitoring it

Well this is going well, we are further away than ever on 983,xxx yet again large numbers of posts have disappeared off the count! It's not going to be this year that's for sure!

Probably best to just delete more posts as in delete this thread and pretend it never happened! After first pointing out to @Rob Fisher you were very close to 1 million posts so wouldn't it be an idea to mark the occasion the post count was within 5,000 posts of the magic figure and went on to be just 850 posts away!

The current post count is 931.528 which is going to take a couple of years to reach 1 million but as the post count loss rather than stabilising is getting worse there are two realities, The first is the true millionth post would of occurred months ago and the second with the continual loss of posts off the count even the symbolic millionth post if it ever happens will probably be after half of us are no longer around!

Probably best to just delete more posts as in delete this thread and pretend it never happened! After first pointing out to @Rob Fisher you were very close to 1 million posts so wouldn't it be an idea to mark the occasion the post count was within 5,000 posts of the magic figure and went on to be just 850 posts away!

The current post count is 931.528 which is going to take a couple of years to reach 1 million but as the post count loss rather than stabilising is getting worse there are two realities, The first is the true millionth post would of occurred months ago and the second with the continual loss of posts off the count even the symbolic millionth post if it ever happens will probably be after half of us are no longer around!
Why are you always shouting? Every sentence ends in ! Are you angry sir? Asking for a friend.

Back