One Month In

Glad you are happy Rob. Start saving now. :)

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

I have the SVD on order. I got the MVP because i didn't want to wait for slowtech and I also wanted to get a square one. The round ones tend to roll of the bar.

The SVD won't roll off the bar Rob. It's big button stops it. :)

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

@Robert Howes

Congrats mate, Twisp was also my mistake - but it got me onto the right direction... just ordered WAAAAY to many goodies as upgrades. Waiting on some stuff from SMOK, fasstech, MicoMark, FroginFog and my credit card is creaking. Vaping is WAAAY to addictive, and should have you spending on upgrades waaaay to quickly.

But you cannot ever get to much vaping gear, i fear, my dear.

Fasstech, hahaha, you mean slow tech. Been waiting over a month for some new toys.

Fasstech, hahaha, you mean slow tech. Been waiting over a month for some new toys.
Well. I have time. nothing to loose there. And hopefully when the package DOES arrive I would have forgotten how much I paid!!!

tapatalking on my non vaping S4

Yip... ordering from Fastech you order and forget about it and then out of the blue you get vape mail you had forgotten about!
But truly it can't be 'that' long a wait?

But truly it can't be 'that' long a wait?

Anything over a month is a long wait for me...

The other issue is you need to keep an eye on your order because sometimes there are one or two items in your basket that isn’t in stock and they wait until they can fill the whole order before shipping… I have on two occasions gone in a week or so after pulling the trigger and the order is still there waiting… so I nuke the items they are waiting for and then a day later they ship.

I have seen the restock waiting period on one item on my order.... which was for a fogger v4. Which was great as they had the 4.3 under the same SKU. I received a mail yesterday that the item was upgraded to the v4.4! Very happy with that! So it is due to be released / sent on the 2nd of July. Now from your experience Rob, what is my expected delivery window?

:whew:Eina!!!

Luckily i have a order from China via DHL to be released 15th of July.... as long as i can vape on my new toys on the 31st for my 35th! :clap::party::clap:

Got some killer juices from @RevnLucky7 on it's way to celebrate my bankrupcy !!!

I have 5 parcels coming from slowtech all of which have taken over a month. One of them have been sitting in Sweden for over 2 weeks already.

Back