Our 12th shop opening soon - Vaperite growth continues

Vaperite South Africa

Because Quality is Everything
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
So there's a story to this one .... driving to Benoni Netcare Linmed Hospital on Monday at 6am I notice a vacant shop along Snake Road with great exposure to passing traffic. Drop my other half off at the hospital for a small procedure and head back towards the highway. Stop at the shop and take down the number on the "For Rent" sign. Call just after 8am and get all the info. Email the landlord and get a positive response. Meet shopfitters there today and design discussed and in progress. Email landlord this evening and offer accepted and our 12th shop is born. Benoni here we come!!

So there's a story to this one .... driving to Benoni Netcare Linmed Hospital on Monday at 6am I notice a vacant shop along Snake Road with great exposure to passing traffic. Drop my other half off at the hospital for a small procedure and head back towards the highway. Stop at the shop and take down the number on the "For Rent" sign. Call just after 8am and get all the info. Email the landlord and get a positive response. Meet shopfitters there today and design discussed and in progress. Email landlord this evening and offer accepted and our 12th shop is born. Benoni here we come!!
Finally Finally Finally!

Hey @Vaperite South Africa , any more news on this location?

(please say only opening end Jan 2018, please say only opening end Jan 2018, please say only opening end Jan 2018, please say only opening end Jan 2018, please say only opening end Jan 2018, please say only opening end Jan 2018)

Hey @Vaperite South Africa , any more news on this location?

(please say only opening end Jan 2018, please say only opening end Jan 2018, please say only opening end Jan 2018, please say only opening end Jan 2018, please say only opening end Jan 2018, please say only opening end Jan 2018)

Opening tomorrow. Northmead Centre, 20 1st Street, Northmead, Benoni. Snake Rd between Nandos and the big KFC

There is usually parking in front of the shop but you can also park at the KFC as it is owned by the same owner as our centre

Back