Our final flavour... IVC presents: Sunrise Surprise

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
After hard work and lots of testing, Infinite Vape Creations is proud to present our final flavour and it is EPIC!

Last flavour.jpg

Alas, you will have to keep guessing what it is until we officially release it next week.

But do not fear! This little masterpiece will be available for testing and to buy at Vapecon, exclusively to the Infinite Vape Creations/Brothers Vape stand (S25).

And then... even more exciting news is to come as well. "Watch this space!"

Heheheheheh.... All I am willing to say is "it's fruity". All will be revealed on Monday.

We have also been in discussion with some of our retailers who are open on the day to have limited quantities of our new flavours available on the day Vapecon is happening for those people who are unable to attend.

Introducing Sunrise Surprise!

The soft taste of coconut enveloped by a delicious, sweet pineapple and topped off with a hint of cinnamon. Winter, summer, whenever. Enjoy it from Sunrise to sunset.

This wonderful new flavour will be released at Vapecon in 30ml and we will announce stockists after the event. See us at stand S25 for more great flavours!

Sunrise surprise.jpg

If you meet me at Vapecon, and you have 5 minutes, ask me about the development of this flavour. I love telling the story. :)

Also, I am not much of a fruity flavour person, I prefer my creams and desserts, but this is an exception to me. :)

Back