Out and about with my Pod System

Eventually received mine on Friday , puffing away on regular juice but want to get nic salt to see what's the hype about.

Eventually received mine on Friday , puffing away on regular juice but want to get nic salt to see what's the hype about.
nice! the bottom by charging port is a bit “edgy” and digs into my hand but still found it to be a great device and juice lasts forever in the pod. pretty much on par with the Zero. really love the look of it and it’s available at the right price.
The nic salts that everyone one at work seems to like is the punctuation range from steam masters, not ridiculously high nic content, flavorful and they all like ice.

Looks good, @ARYANTO, wishing you many Happy Vapes :campeon2:

We should meet up at Leadeville one day - I haven't been there for a long time!

Some lunch with @Jessica-ann
85ab62da844ed043dc91bc510a0379c5.jpg
b5a82836de3f7c943d77b672e9e010bc.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Over the magnificent Andes mountains between Chile and Argentina. Vapefly Jester with rebuildable pod worked a charm. No leaking despite 6 take offs and 6 landings. 20191024_125641.jpg

Super pic @Andre !
Enjoy the travels!!

I went out and about with a Pod System! The Nevoks Veego80 is the first pod in a very long time to get the nod to go out and about. I did take a Dvarw on a Stratum with just in case but it stayed in the Desce Bag in the Man Bag and the Veego80 did the honours!
Veego80 Kit 5.jpg Veego80 Kit 6.jpg

Back