OXVA Arbiter Solo RTA - Reviews

Maybe I’m being blonde but I’ve noticed there are different decks on the arbiter solo when I google it. Are there different versions?

View attachment 265618View attachment 265619
I've seen a couple of reviews where the deck looked a bit different, but I thought it was just the angle.

It could have been the demo version that went out earlier to reviewers where the deck had the 3 bottom airholes.

I've seen a couple of reviews where the deck looked a bit different, but I thought it was just the angle.

It could have been the demo version that went out earlier to reviewers where the deck had the 3 bottom airholes.
Fair enough. Thought I needed to get my eyes checked.

Hi @Paul33 , I may be mistaken but I think there’s a V1 and V2

Maybe I’m getting confused. Don’t have the box nearby

Hi @Paul33 , I may be mistaken but I think there’s a V1 and V2

Maybe I’m getting confused. Don’t have the box nearby
Possibly. Just something that baffled me and thought you clever people would know more than me!

This one shows the single hole

This one the multiple hole

The Solo has been my Daily MTL device since it came out. I love a long tip. Paired with my Voopoo Drag 80 I could not ask for a better Mod.

Coils are 8 wrap (2.5 mm) Vandy Vape MTL Clapton wire.The provide Ohms between 1.0 and 0 .8. (Wire is cheap)

I tested the Atty to the max-unfortunately it passed away.

Money wise this is an investment, I will purchase a new one soon. Also looks great with a Tauren tip.

Attachments

• photocollage_202211160029868.jpg
    photocollage_202211160029868.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 13
The Solo has been my Daily MTL device since it came out. I love a long tip. Paired with my Voopoo Drag 80 I could not ask for a better Mod.

Coils are 8 wrap (2.5 mm) Vandy Vape MTL Clapton wire.The provide Ohms between 1.0 and 0 .8. (Wire is cheap)

I tested the Atty to the max-unfortunately it passed away.

Money wise this is an investment, I will purchase a new one soon. Also looks great with a Tauren tip.
I just can’t mtl. I just can’t. I don’t know why. My brain just says nope.

And it’s a lovely vape but just not enough airflow for me even in rdl mode with ALL the air holes open. Pity cause the flavour is great!

Voopoo just like a Ford, there is no end to a Gene 80. Pair a Solo with it and you have a Mustang. The PNP Pod is like my bakkie. Tuff

Attachments

• 20221116_092145.jpg
    20221116_092145.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 8
Back