Paulies Ejuice - DIY Flavour Leak and Fun Competition

I retract my previous statement. The Torrone is coming through the more I vape. Stick with Torrone @ 0.4% and bump up Litchi to 4%. I'll update my initial post. Sorry :D

@Paulie How many times are we allowed to post a recipe? I have one here that is MUCH better than the I posted Yesterday. This time I won't be so hasty with posting my recipe. Guess I had to take more time to fine tune it. Also, when is the cutoff date?

@Paulie How many times are we allowed to post a recipe? I have one here that is MUCH better than the I posted Yesterday. This time I won't be so hasty with posting my recipe. Guess I had to take more time to fine tune it. Also, when is the cutoff date?

Just edit you last one and the cut off date will be end march

Claiming a flavour profile before something similar pops up. I will still tweak this, depending on how the month goes, but it should be in these lines.
Don't have Cap Litchi, so went with TFA.

Tropical Litchi Smoothie:
Litchi (TFA) - 5.5 %
Honeydew (TFA) - 1.5%
Smoothie Base - 10%

Smoothie Base:
Greek Yogurt (TFA) - 50 %
Banana Cream (LorAnn) - 20 %
Peanut Butter (TFA) - 20 %
Graham Cracker (TFA) - 10 %

Or, alternatively, without using the base:

Litchi (TFA) - 5.5 %
Honeydew (TFA) - 1.5 %
Greek Yogurt (TFA) - 5 %
Banana Cream (LA) - 2 %
Peanut Butter (TFA) - 2 %
Graham Cracker (TFA) - 1 %

Needs a few days steeping, for the banana to lose its edge and for the rest of the smoothie's aftertaste to develop.

The smoothie base is something I use for fruit mixes, such as mango, peach etc. It is based on a breakfast me and HRH makes every now and then:

1 Mango
1 Banana
Scoop Peanut Butter
Spoon Pronutro
Few spoons yoghurt.

In terms of vaping, it gives a nice texture and a nice aftertaste to a fruity vape. Yogurt is still the main component, with the Graham Cracker and PB forming the after taste. The Banana Cream can be subbed for any banana, IMO, or another filler fruit, such as Dragonfruit or even Strawberry Ripe. The base can be increased to about 13 % if you want a more smoothie taste, or dropped to about 7 % if you want more dominant fruit.

The Litchi blends very nicely with the honeydew to give a tropical-ish litchi vape, and the smoothie base adds to the complexity! You can add a berry as well - it should work nicely with blueberry, but the only blueberry I have have liquorice tastes when used at low %'s or dominates at higher %'s.

Anyway, thanks again for doing this @Paulie - I think it is great for DIYers-gone-commercial to not forget their roots! I whipped up a batch of your original Aphrodite's Nipples and I love it - why don't you want to sell it?

After making about 6 different batches (2 of them failed...miserably), I came up with the following:

CAP Creamy Yogurt @ 5%
TFA Lychee @ 4%
FA Meringue @ 1%
TFA Orange Cream @ 1%
FA Torrone @ 0.4%
Ethyl Maltol @ 1.5%

This is a very smooth yogurt vape with a nice subtle litchi taste on the exhale. EM is used to drop the sourness of the yogurt a bit. Meringue adds a bit more of a sugary taste to the mix.
The Orange Cream is very subtle, but noticeable. This gives the mix a little bit of a zest and compliments the litchi.
Torrone gives a hint of honey and nuttiness to the mix.

Note that this still needs to steep. I have no idea how this will taste in a week's time ;)

It's difficult to compare this juice to @Paulie 's version as I can't find CAP Litchi anywhere in SA :(

Sounds amazing! Going to whip this up ASAP.

Claiming a flavour profile before something similar pops up. I will still tweak this, depending on how the month goes, but it should be in these lines.
Don't have Cap Litchi, so went with TFA.

Tropical Litchi Smoothie:
Litchi (TFA) - 5.5 %
Honeydew (TFA) - 1.5%
Smoothie Base - 10%

Smoothie Base:
Greek Yogurt (TFA) - 50 %
Banana Cream (LorAnn) - 20 %
Peanut Butter (TFA) - 20 %
Graham Cracker (TFA) - 10 %

Or, alternatively, without using the base:

Litchi (TFA) - 5.5 %
Honeydew (TFA) - 1.5 %
Greek Yogurt (TFA) - 5 %
Banana Cream (LA) - 2 %
Peanut Butter (TFA) - 2 %
Graham Cracker (TFA) - 1 %

Needs a few days steeping, for the banana to lose its edge and for the rest of the smoothie's aftertaste to develop.

The smoothie base is something I use for fruit mixes, such as mango, peach etc. It is based on a breakfast me and HRH makes every now and then:

1 Mango
1 Banana
Scoop Peanut Butter
Spoon Pronutro
Few spoons yoghurt.

In terms of vaping, it gives a nice texture and a nice aftertaste to a fruity vape. Yogurt is still the main component, with the Graham Cracker and PB forming the after taste. The Banana Cream can be subbed for any banana, IMO, or another filler fruit, such as Dragonfruit or even Strawberry Ripe. The base can be increased to about 13 % if you want a more smoothie taste, or dropped to about 7 % if you want more dominant fruit.

The Litchi blends very nicely with the honeydew to give a tropical-ish litchi vape, and the smoothie base adds to the complexity! You can add a berry as well - it should work nicely with blueberry, but the only blueberry I have have liquorice tastes when used at low %'s or dominates at higher %'s.

Anyway, thanks again for doing this @Paulie - I think it is great for DIYers-gone-commercial to not forget their roots! I whipped up a batch of your original Aphrodite's Nipples and I love it - why don't you want to sell it?

Thanks for all the info i like the way you think!

The Reason im not selling this one its cause the yogi contains alcohol and quite a few of my clients wont be ablt to vape it so i made a decision not to.

Sounds amazing! Going to whip this up ASAP.

Rather try my updated recipe. I was a bit too hasty with posting that one. It's great as a shake and vape, but after about 18 hours it just doesn't taste the same. Initial recipe edited ;)

Hey all,

I will be closing this competition down in 3 weeks time FYI so i can decide who the winners are!

Thanks for all who entered so far and GL!

Hey all,

We will be announcing the winners on Wednesday for the comp!

Thanks all who took part on this fun exorcise!

Any news thus far? :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Okay so a little Earlier :p

For the effort in attempting this i am going to award both @Ezekiel and @Ripstorm First Place!

Congratulations guys and please PM me your address and contact information plus juice flavour/flavours (200mil 1 flavour or 4x50mil different ones)

Awesome stuff! Thanks @Paulie. Will pop you a PM shortly. I never win anything :D

Edit: Also, thanks for doing this for the local DIY community. This is really something that more people should take part of. This was really a great idea

For the effort in attempting this i am going to award both @Ezekiel and @Ripstorm First Place!

Congratulations guys and please PM me your address and contact information plus juice flavour/flavours (200mil 1 flavour or 4x50mil different ones)

Woohoo!

Thanks @Paulie! Thats really great news! :)

And really thanks for doing this. I have utmost respect for any commercial juice maker who stay true to his roots and release a DIY recipe every now and then.

Will PM you. Definitely will be 4 x 50 ml.

Thanks again!

Congrats guys!

I only saw this page now when the comp was done.
Thanks @Paulie for the competition. Im sorry I couldn't enter. (My own stupidity for not being on the forum enough :lol:)

Back